• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mediumship / Spirit Guide Communication

RCDforum

Hi everyone. I am looking to connect with a loved one who has passed, named Chris. I still love him dearly and believe he has contacted me on a psychic level, but I am looking for some type of external confirmation, so that I can know for sure he is still here with me, and that my experiences have been real. Some bit of communication or sign that could not possibly come from my imagination or wishful thinking. I don't mean to doubt, but grief can get in the way sometimes. :sad:

So, in a way, I come here looking for hope... answers... reassurance... but most specifically, confirmation.

Anyone who could possibly connect with Chris on the other side and relay that message or sign from him which would give me that external confirmation is very welcome to reply here. I would be so grateful for that bit of help, thank you. If you receive something but are unsure of it, please just post it anyways - I will thoughtfully consider whatever comes through. It may help more than you know. Thank you again in advance.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
My suggestion? Connect with Chris through material world methods first.
  • Plant a tree in Chris' honor?
  • Keep pictures and other personal items safe and/or on display?
  • Donate to a cause or charity that would have been important to Chris?
  • Volunteer your time at a school or other non-profit that would make Chris happy?
If after doing these things, you still feel a need to connect with Chris using super-natural methods, perhaps it makes sense?

But my personal opinion is that material world connections are more reliable and healthier psychologically.

Wishing you ( and all those who are experiencing grief, loss, and pain ) comfort and peace,