• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meditations of the day

FineLinen

“Once you become aware that the main business that you are here for is to know God, most of life's problems fall into place of their own accord.” - J.I. Packer

“One of the most challenging aspects for those who are seeking to find God for the first time is His formlessness. It can be difficult to believe in, and connect with, something that cannot be seen. Perhaps this is because although God is in all things He is felt and experienced on levels that relate directly to the condition of our own hearts.” - Marta Mrotek

FineLinen

quote-once-you-become-aware-that-the-main-business-that-you-are-here-for-is-to-know-god-most-c-s-lewis-140-65-10.jpg

FineLinen

One who has been touched by grace will no longer look on those who stray as 'those evil people" or "those poor people who need our help." Nor must we search for signs of "loveworthiness." Grace teaches us that God loves because of who God is, not because of who we are. - Phillips Brooks

" No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. He has not abandoned you." - Franklin Graham

FineLinen

martinluther1-2x.jpg

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." – Corrie Ten Boom

"God will not permit any troubles to come upon us, unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the difficulty." – Peter Marshall

Last edited:

FineLinen

"The truest view of life has always seemed to me to be that which shows that we are here not to enjoy, but to learn." - F. W. Robertson-

"We have learned to live with unholiness and have come to look upon it as the natural and expected thing." - A. W. Tozer

456369-f-w-robertson-quotes-22552.jpg

Last edited:

FineLinen

"To turn water into wine, and what is common into what is holy, is indeed the glory of Christianity." ~F.W. Robertson

"In these two things the greatness of man consists, to have God so dwelling in us as to impart his character to us, and to have him so dwelling in us that we recognize his presence, and know that we are his, and he is ours. The one is salvation: the other the assurance of it." ~F.W. Robertson

FineLinen

"A dark cloud is no sign that the sun has lost His light; and dark black convictions are no arguments that God has laid aside His mercy." -Charles Spurgeon

"I can see, and that is why I can be happy, in what you call the dark, but which to me is golden. I can see a God-made world, not a manmade world." -Helen Keller

wise-spiritual-awakening-quotes.jpg

Last edited:

FineLinen

"The key to Christian living is a thirst and hunger for God. And one of the main reasons people do not understand or experience the sovereignty of grace and the way it works through the awakening of sovereign joy is that their hunger and thirst for God is so small." ~John Piper

"When you are hunger for God, He will fill you." ~Jentezen Franklin

FineLinen

"We must see the face of the Lord .... There are things that God says to me that I know must take place. It doesn't matter what people say. I have been face to face with some of the most trying moments of men's lives when it meant so much to me if I kept the vision, and if I held fast to that which God had said. A man must be in an immovable condition. The voice of God must mean to him more than what he sees, feels, or what people say." ~Smith Wigglesworth

"God can so fill a man with His Spirit that he can laugh and believe in the face of a thousand difficulties."

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Human imagination has created all Gods and Goddesses. Humans are better creators than God. They even made him 'omni-potent'.