• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maybe I Should Not Work...

Ringer

Jar of Clay
Ringer, do you feel you have a good idea of what your talents and skills are? Do you feel you understand how they could be best used to meet the needs of the world?

That's a tough one. It's a question I've thought about for a while but can't seem to pin down and, no doubt, is part of my problem. I like interacting with people and wish I had a unique gift that in one form or another would help someone. I like the idea of my work being visible so that I can almost take a bit of pride in it. I might need to brainstorm. My current job isn't difficult at all and if wasn't for the economy being the way it is, I'd be a little more proactive about looking for another job. I'm willing to continue where I am now because I have benefts, vacation days and a bit of job security. At the same time, it doesn't meet my needs intellectually and I guess could be a root cause of dissatisfaction.