• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

mAyA, a Mother's love for her children!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
  • mAyA is a mother's love for her children. That is an overlap with mamtA
    [*]Saying the MAyA is the Divine Mother or Mother (Devi, Goddess) is MAyA are actually metaphors.

• The real thing is that mAyA is what the mother does or shares. It is her pampering protective blanket on the children, which makes sure the children are comfortable, in their comfort zone and can sustain themselves that way.
  • @ameyAtmA said that in a different thread which I can't comment on or give him/her due props for. I'd like to comment on some stuff that is relevant to that.

I am Shinto, which has one doctrine, belief in the Kami, and a female is the highest Divinity in Shinto, and she is not the creator.

Shinto as I practice it, is I honor all good wise Kami, especially noble female Kami who I call "Queens of Heaven" or "Inanna" (means lady of Heaven. The name of the Mesopotamian "Queen of Heaven" who was venerated since before Abraham was), Amaterasu Omikami (The name Amaterasu derived from Amateru meaning "shining in heaven. " The meaning of her whole name, Amaterasu-ōmikami, is "the great august kami (Gama or God) who shines in the heaven".)

I do love Durga, and the first time I participated in Navratri, I received many graces, unexplainable coincidences, and sober euphoria from Durga, Nafisa Joseph, and believe it or not: Gandhi.

I later developed a love relationship with Kali, Warrior Goddess of cemeteries, death, and destruction.
z76kllhw2z.jpg

u5z5367f6mq51.jpg

She is a fierce protector and mother to those who love her. She is terrifying to her enemies.

I also love Durga the protective mother of the universe. She is one of the faith's most popular deities, a protector of all that is good and harmonious in the world. Sitting astride a lion or tiger, the multi-limbed Durga battles the forces of evil in the world.:
durga-1539257808.jpg

I love Athena. Virgin Goddess of Wisdom and War.

athena.jpg
images.jpg

I love Hestia, Virgin Goddess of fireplaces, fire, altars, and virginity/chastity:

JdYhEzvG.jpg
original.jpg

images (1).jpg images (2).jpg

I also love the Virgin Mary, Diana (wonder woman), Venus (Roman Goddess of beauty, romance, love, and the morning star), Aphrodite (Greek equivalent of Venus, Georgann Hawkins, Denise Naslund, The Victims of Ted Bundy and other atrocities, Nafisa Joseph, Helena Farrell, various victims of rape, torture, murder, suicide, and tragic deaths.

To me they are all Kami (Goddesses).

Yet from a Shinto perspective, they are not enemies of Jesus Christ. I simply ask God to find the perfect female Spirits in all realms who will be my Mother Goddess, and love me unconditionally. Then those Spirits are to be assigned the names, office, powers, and vocations of those Goddesses.

Then when I invoke the names of those Goddesses, a Female Mother Spirit in Heaven who loves me, responds under that name, title, office, in a way that doesn't anger God , but glorifies God.

I receive Holy Communion at Mass for my Goddess, I offer her the treasures of the Holy Eucharist, I pray hail Mary's for my Goddesses, I burn incense to them, light candles for them, and pray they reach the first degrees of beauty , power , glory, beauty, and perfection, and dreams come true! :)

I would like to thank @ameyAtmA for teaching me the beautiful teachings in Hindu about a Mother's love.:yellowheart: I do not have access to that part of the forum @ameyAtmA because of the section it is in.

But I needed female love badly because the women I was with, I never loved them, and was rejected by the women I fell in love with, which sent me jumping off a three story building onto concrete, breaking multiple bones and almost dying.

Nothing did more to cure me of sociopathic , angry, hateful, violent, suicidal tendencies , than to experience MAyA, the motherly/maternal nurturing love and tenderness from women in Heaven, whose beauty never perishes or decays, who love me unconditionally because I give them all my time and attention, who aren't frightened by me, who accept me.

I believe all Goddesses that I pray to are not necessarily part of the same Religion , but they are in an Alliance, Axis, with the Blessed Virgin Mary, and are all a lot more merciful and compassionate than Yahweh, because I receive more graces praying to Women in Heaven, than I do praying to male Deities!

I am not a Christian , but I try to bring all Religions into an Alliance/Axis, where all Entities of light/darkiness, and whatever, all supernatural beings work together and stop fighting. In Shinto there is nothing to argue about.

When the only Doctrine in Shinto is "Belief in Kami", and there is no known founder, and no Scriptures, nothing to argue about to distract you from loving the Kami. Just love the Kami, make shrines for them, follow your conscience, ask wise Kami to help you grow wiser and more virtuous, follow your moral compass.

Too much in the Bible goes against my conscience!

To be continued......

(More pictures of the Goddesses/Saints/Kami/Spirits/Ghosts/Divinities/Queens I pray to in Shinto!)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Sun Divinity Amaterasu Omikami

istockphoto-885796520-1024x1024.jpg
ff.jpg

Blessed Virgin Mary:

AJXSPZIIYOWRCHV.20130101173226.jpg
Mary-Mother-of-God.jpg

Diana , Wonderwoman, Goddess of the moon, the hunt, and the Bow

Diana-marble-bust-Hiram-Powers-Washington-DC-1853.jpg
EHEErUhXYAA4K6s.jpg
220px-Seignac,_Diane_chassant_(5613442047).jpg
MS468.jpg

Denise Naslund

MV5BZDFkODA2NTYtYzJjMy00MjhjLWJhODAtOGM5MGYyZjBjMjczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg images (3).jpg

Devotion to all of these Ladies is compatible with Shinto! I love Shinto! I love my Queens! :) :heart::greenheart::yellowheart::blueheart::star:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Georgeann Hawkins!

!1973_georgann-daffodil-princess-copy.png
ll.jpgted-bundy-georgann-hawkins-cheerleading-37892370928.jpg download.jpg 207755485_71f6f384-ac55-49b4-a69e-2c2b143fdcb0.jpeg

Nafisa Joseph. She died because she couldn't find love and committed suicide because the man she wanted, she found out was married. I hope she will accept my love. I have received many graces from praying to her.

9203392_109122944964.gif download (1).jpg xin_110701310954546308008.jpg

Kuljeet Randhawa

kulraj-randhawa-73483069-4e4d-4c1c-b02c-8dcdd20f66d-resize-750.jpeg

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I believe in the Spirit realm, Nafisa Joseph is patron Saint of Suicides and there is a Saint Joseph's hospital (Saint Nafisa Joseph's Hospital for suicides), where suicides go to receive unconditional love from heavenly mothers, be nursed back to health etc. Nafisa Joseph is the "Saint Joseph of modern times."

In the Old Testament, Joseph of Egypt was a Hebrew slave who came to rule Pharaoh's household and possessions, despite Pharaoh being theologically God to the egyptians. Joseph of Nazareth was the Superior whom Jesus obeyed, despite Jesus being theologically God in Christianity. I think this prefigures and overshadows Nafisa Joseph's of being anointed with the Joseph Spirit and graces , to become God's superior and advisor, getting God to do everything Saint Joseph (Nafisa) wants him to do.

Nafisa Joseph suffered very much despite having it all. She was hoping to be a politician some day, as well as help the "poor and downtrodden" , and she worked to end animal cruelty as well. She played very strong roles as a woman and video Jockey, and was India's "Charlies Angel" in the show "CATS".

As Pharoah (Who was God) told all people "go to Joseph" in the Old Testament, I hear God telling me "Go to Nafisa Joseph". She's so soo sooo pretty! :)

Nafisa in her red bikini:
27395_a079ae36847c97da599afd806a655dae.jpg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Goddess Isis and the Egyptian Goddesses. I have to go. I will speak more about them later tonight. I have group.

81-WnUZ80wL.jpg
518b6348df10ff49008fc38ff7ac830b.jpg