• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Material panentheism?

eccentricjdo

Eclectic Intelectual
Is feasible a panentheistic reality that, at the fundamental level, exists by means of physical laws? I stronly think it is, but that may merely be my opinion for the time being, which is why I am posting this.

I have been a panentheist long before I knew what it was called. I have also always believed that truly self-contridactory physics cannot be, and, therefore, never was, is not, and never will be.

I believe in a material panentheon and am a monolotrist, though my monolatristic Cosmological Sentience (God [whom I believe to be neuter]) is larely the result of my deductions from multiple sources of information.

Well, back to my original question, is material panentheism plausible.

Shahzad

Transhumanist
Panentheism has traditionally been based upon a description of reality consisting of more than just it's physical aspect. If you see reality as only a physical system then where does the panen come into it? What you described sounds more like some form of pantheism.