• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Marwa...The Innocent Pregnant Mother... One More European Islamophobia's Victims..

Zephyr

Moved on
What causes crimes against Muslims in Europe? Maybe the fact that the natives just don't want them there.

gnomon

What causes such awful crimes against Muslims.... is the laws banning Muslim women from wearing Hijab. Such discriminations encourage people to abuse Muslim Women. As they are targeted by the laws, so what would prevent such a criminal to kill her if the laws of his country support such discrimination against Muslim women?

A playground?! I don't know what are talking about!!

Wow.....we can easily make up any excuses to justify anything against Muslims. That's really amazing the guy has his own personal issues!!...But what about the European governments that banned Hijab and Niqab...Are you going to say that they have their personal issues too?!

Do you have any purpose in this life other then being prejudiced?

The articles I came across presented a hateful person who was brought to the attention of the police by locals, a.k.a. other Europeans, a.k.a. other Germans in order to bring the person to atone for his verbal crimes.

That there is little known about what happened in the courtroom so speculating on your desire to paint them as bigots just doesn't seem like a lot of fun right now.

Attempts to ban the educators from wearing hijab in certain German states were struck down while in other German states the ban still exists. It's not a national law. It only applies to civil servants. And it is contentious.

Still no reason to do what I'm sure you wouldn't like if someone took the case of one person victimized in a Muslim country for cultural differences and paint the entire Muslim people as being bigots.

But hey.....who's keeping score.

Here's a bunch of wallabies having group sex:
YouTube - Wallabies love group sex

Far more entertaining than worthless speculation.

Zephyr

Moved on
Wallabies are cute.

wallaby1.jpg

wallaby-0014.jpg

OW_RedNeckedWallaby.jpg

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Sounds like a crazy person went haywire..

All I know is that is wrong.

I dont know about "Germany" but Muslims are our neighbors right here in Plano Texas.No one is getting murdered.We have a HUGE Muslim population right here in the Bible belt.So far in 5 years the only police prescence is to stop traffic to let them out of Friday afternoon services.(so they can block traffic to pull their cars out of the driveway of the Mosque).

Im sorry Germany has a haywire person.Im sorry that woman and her baby died.There is no excuse for that.

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
P.S..Do you understand me? I live 4 minutes walking distance from a Mosque..Its a very pretty building..I live 3 minutes walk(I mean on FOOT NOT car) from a Lutheran Church..ACROSS the street abotu 5 minutes more (on foot) is a HUGE Catholic Church.Go the other dirction and its a Christ Desciples..church..I would have to walk another 10 minutes (ON FOOT) to get to a HUGE Methodist church..

Give me a car and I would be a ball in a pin ball machine bouncing church to church...NO harm comes to our Muslim residents..I would stand up and protect them as harshly as any of my neighbors.We live in peace.

Love

Dallas

kai

ragamuffin
i think its wrong to use the death of this poor women , killed by an obvious madman as some kind of propaganda. Its not the norm in Germany or anywhere else for that matter.

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
What causes crimes against Muslims in Europe? Maybe the fact that the natives just don't want them there.

Maybe the FACT that the natives just are racists and terrorists!!!
That's how your post explains.....

Zephyr

Moved on
Maybe the FACT that the natives just are racists and terrorists!!!
That's how your post explains.....

Hahaha go to hell. You do realize the irony in calling the natives of an entire nation racists and terrorists right?

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
Hahaha go to hell. You do realize the irony in calling the natives of an entire nation racists and terrorists right?

Hahaha.... I'm sure that hell is waiting for some people - of course they know themselves-

And you are the one who called them racists....Hmmm it seems that there are some people don't understand what they are typing. Sadly!!

Zephyr

Moved on
Hahaha.... I'm sure that hell is waiting for some people - of course they know themselves-

And you are the one who called them racists....Hmmm it seems that there are some people don't understand what they are typing. Sadly!!

Last I checked Islam wasn't a race.

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
Ah.... According to your post, there are the "Natives" who don't want Muslims (and you were mistaken because there are Muslims who are NATIVES).... So not all natives don't want muslims, but some(non- Muslims)of them don't want muslims...especially Muslims (whether they are natives or not). If you can not see it as racism then what is that?!!!!! :rolleyes:

I know why you are sooo happy of the death of Marwa. (as it is a step in eradicating all muslims as you wish...But hey, you are dreaming)

Zephyr

Moved on
Yes. That is exactly what I want. I wish that I could personally eradicate every Muslim on earth. You got me. Every time a Muslim dies my heart swells, only to sink when I realize that I didn't have the joy of killing him or her first.

Edit: brb found some Muslims to kill.

Last edited: