• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Manhunt in my area

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
MyFox St. Louis | Manhunt For Georgia Murder Suspect In Metro East

At the moment, several local schools are either on lockdown or have been closed because of a manhunt for an armed and dangerous criminal that is about 15 minutes away from where I live. My son's school is not in the immediate vicinity, and neither is our house. So, we are all safe........please do not worry about us.

I appreciate prayers for the safety of the children and the teachers/staff in the schools around the area where the police believe they have him surrounded, as well as the safety of everyone else involved: law enforcement, employees in local businesses, etc. The man is considered to be "dangerous and desperate."

Peace,
Mystic

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
MyFox St. Louis | Manhunt For Georgia Murder Suspect In Metro East

At the moment, several local schools are either on lockdown or have been closed because of a manhunt for an armed and dangerous criminal that is about 15 minutes away from where I live. My son's school is not in the immediate vicinity, and neither is our house. So, we are all safe........please do not worry about us.

I appreciate prayers for the safety of the children and the teachers/staff in the schools around the area where the police believe they have him surrounded, as well as the safety of everyone else involved: law enforcement, employees in local businesses, etc. The man is considered to be "dangerous and desperate."

Peace,
Mystic

I wish all the best luck and hope. I also hope all turns out right for the man being hunted.