• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man to Man... or Woman

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
From what little I do know of Ben, he is more in touch with reality.
He believed the pyramids in Egypt were used for grain storage. He might as well believe they were built by aliens.
You, like Rival, and others, admit (even if you didn't voice it) that you go back and forth about who or what you are.
Wow. Your best is "you didnt voice it but you said you go back and forth"?:rolleyes:
You didn't voice it, but you're a bigot.
I will voice it, I celebrate your bigoted ways dying out. Ding-dong the witch is dying and her death wails are such sweet music to my ears.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Ben Carson may be a skilled surgeon but the man strikes me as an idiot in political and social matters. No - if you deny evolutionary theory, you are far from reality and that is fact, not opinion. It's as stupid as denying the theory of gravity, germ theory or believing in a flat Earth.

I never said that I go back and forth about who or what I am. The only major area of confusion I've had about myself is which spiritual path to commit to. Otherwise? I know who I am and it doesn't shift much.
I heard you... as I said.

nPeace

Veteran Member
The better queation is "I am making excuses because I don't really have a good argument?" You cant defend any of the charges that the Bible is wrong without making absurd claims, claims thatvalways lack evidence. You say the Bible never says everyone spoke the same language amd dont know that even though the Bible says that.

I said that!!!? :dizzy: Really!!!? :astonished: I did? No I didn't. :)

We don't know what the Ark was like even though the gives us a blueprint, a blueprint for ship lacking things like a sterm amd rudder amd thus not seaworthy.

Nope. Didn't say that either. Wow. I don't believe you set out to deliberately lie. Did you?

And now for pi its no defense at all, only that somehow its a tired argument. But what the Bible gives is a value exacrly equal to three.

How many times has that argument come up on these forums... and shown to be weak, and ... ? Countless.

And despite all these shortcomings, all this scientific and medical ignorance of the Bible, you want to judge us based on this religious text of ancient superstitions?

Judge you? You have one to judge you, and it's not me.
Sometimes we judge ourselves because of our own self-condemnation.
However, our creator is greater than our self-condemning heart, and is opened to receive us... according to the Bible. We just have to accept that love... if we want it.

And evolution isn't in the Bible, by the way.
Uh... Neither is Dolly the sheep.
ToE is not a fact, by the way.

He believed the pyramids in Egypt were used for grain storage. He might as well believe they were built by aliens.

Wow. Your best is "you didnt voice it but you said you go back and forth"?:rolleyes:
You didn't voice it, but you're a bigot.
I will voice it, I celebrate your bigoted ways dying out. Ding-dong the witch is dying and her death wails are such sweet music to my ears.
I thought you might not want to look at what the Bible has to say regarding confused emotions.
I'm not convinced by someone who says they always knew something. Are you?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Nope. Didn't say that either. Wow. I don't believe you set out to deliberately lie. Did you?
Either concede the point or you wont be the first i have back on a thread to quote posts in question. I only need go back a page or two to get my first example.
How many times has that argument come up on these forums... and shown to be weak, and ... ? Countless.
That is not evidence of your claim.
Judge you?
Yes, with your mist recent being judging us of being self condemning.
However, our creator is greater than our self-condemning heart
I am not condemning myself. You however fail tonfollow the words of the one you call Messiah.
ToE is not a fact, by the way.
It's as much of a fact as germs.
thought you might not want to look at what the Bible has to say regarding confused emotions.
I've read the Bible. Reading it during an emotional time of need and needing guidance, reading it when I needed god more than ever is why I quit being Christian.
I've never looked back. Amd today I have much better sources for understanding my emotional states. Such as, the Bible offers me nothing on having Asperger's, it didn't really offer anything for severe major depressive disorder, and though developed long after my plucking myself from Christ's flock the Bible would have been useless for dealing with hypomania.
But "a man shall not wear that which pertains to women" had me morbidly terrified of offending god. But I was confused then. Now I'm not. And I'm confident in myself.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm not convinced by someone who says they always knew something. Are you?
I would be most curious if someone said to me "I have not always been sure I'm human." I would be very fascinated if they said to me "I've not always believed I'm alive." (Thats means that person had Cotards, and that syndrome is wildly fascinating).
If someone says theyve known since they were a child, or basically always, that is not a reason in-and-of itself to raise doubts. Not unless you want to make it acceptable to question the faith of someone who says "I have always been a Christian."

nPeace

Veteran Member
Either concede the point or you wont be the first i have back on a thread to quote posts in question. I only need go back a page or two to get my first example.

Please. I implore you. I beg you... do go back, because again, you are incorrect in what you said.

If you felt or knew you were right, you would not be making statements. You would lay it before me... without hesitation. You can't... without it revealing you did not speak the truth.

That is not evidence of your claim.

You haven't produced any, for your claim.

Yes, with your mist recent being judging us of being self condemning.

I am not condemning myself. You however fail tonfollow the words of the one you call Messiah.

I understand why you would say that... though not true.

It's as much of a fact as germs.

Ha ha. Funny. Believe whatever you want.

I've read the Bible. Reading it during an emotional time of need and needing guidance, reading it when I needed god more than ever is why I quit being Christian.
I've never looked back. Amd today I have much better sources for understanding my emotional states. Such as, the Bible offers me nothing on having Asperger's, it didn't really offer anything for severe major depressive disorder, and though developed long after my plucking myself from Christ's flock the Bible would have been useless for dealing with hypomania.
But "a man shall not wear that which pertains to women" had me morbidly terrified of offending god. But I was confused then. Now I'm not. And I'm confident in myself.
Jesus did give practical advice. .“Healthy people do not need a physician, but those who are ill do. (Matthew 9:12)
Don't you think that's practical?
I don't recall reading anything in the Bible, that says, "Read the Bible for severe major depressive disorder. Do you?

What he said is he doesn't go back and forth and being a man. He's a man. You are twisting his words and claiming he said things he didn't.
That is called bearing false witness.
I did not twist anybody's words. Again you are not speaking the truth. I'm really trying to be patient.
Why do you keep saying these untruths? Are you reading the posts, or just saying whatever you feel to?
Please feel free to quote me.

I would be most curious if someone said to me "I have not always been sure I'm human." I would be very fascinated if they said to me "I've not always believed I'm alive." (Thats means that person had Cotards, and that syndrome is wildly fascinating).
If someone says theyve known since they were a child, or basically always, that is not a reason in-and-of itself to raise doubts. Not unless you want to make it acceptable to question the faith of someone who says "I have always been a Christian."
Saying "I always knew" is not the same as "I knew as a child". Surely, I believe you as an educated person, knows this.
When one believes something at a certain age, they cannot honestly claim it has always been the case.
They are missing a few years which they cannot give account for, and which might actually hold the key they don't have. Hence, cannot unlock the answers they don't possess.. or even care to.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Please. I implore you. I beg you... do go back,
Heres just a few where you make excuses that arent Biblically accurate:
So you know where languages originated.... No you don't.

??? In the Tower of Babel account, there was one language, and then others, due to God's confusing the languages. The Bible does not say God created 7,000 languages.

The Bible account of Noah's ark, gives an exact and precise measurement of the ark, but it does not detail, how it was built. It does mention some materials, but obviously it did not detail all the materials, It said how the ark was to be coated, both inside and out.

What do they know? Little more than you

You, like Rival, and others, admit (even if you didn't voice it) that you go back and forth about who or what you are.
That just to add emphadis you also said that. An example of you twisting our words and falsely representing them.
You haven't produced any, for your claim.
You make the claim, you provide .
Ha ha. Funny. Believe whatever you want
I dont believe in evolution. I know it's a fact. No belief or faith required.
Jesus did give practical advice. .“Healthy people do not need a physician, but those who are ill do. (Matthew 9:12)
Bad and terrible advice. Preventive care is the best care. Many doctors tend like seeing us even when we are healthy so they can check us to make sure we really are healthy amd to help us stay healthy.
Saying "I always knew" is not the same as "I knew as a child". Surely, I believe you as an educated person, knows this.
I didn't have much of a consciousness or self awareness at one or two years old, but I've basically always known.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Heres just a few where you make excuses that arent Biblically accurate:

That just to add emphadis you also said that. An example of you twisting our words and falsely representing them.

You make the claim, you provide .

I dont believe in evolution. I know it's a fact. No belief or faith required.

Bad and terrible advice. Preventive care is the best care. Many doctors tend like seeing us even when we are healthy so they can check us to make sure we really are healthy amd to help us stay healthy.

I didn't have much of a consciousness or self awareness at one or two years old, but I've basically always known.
I see you prefer to just make random quotes that have nothing to do with your false statements. Just a scramble at distraction?
Seems this fish is dead in the water.
Nice chatting with you... up until the last few posts.