• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Luck of the Draw 2

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I practice magic. Like energy, I dont call it that because it is part of everyday life. I placed this under magic but thought I place it here for more reponses?

:leafwind:Question: Does anyone here use energy work? Strong energy work?

Here is my thang. Please be respectful.

I can divine something basic by saying the opposite of what I want for whatever it is to be true. Using negatives to predict the future.

:leafwind:Have you ever wanted something so much and thought about it too much to when that time came, you didnt get it?

When you dont get it, maybe you say "figures" because this happens (key here) all the time you stop wishing. This is for all situations, environments, people you interact. The results is from you.

I honesty believe this is the root to prayers (anytype)

I find this works sometimes but mostly for me its if I wish to strongly left or right, the opposite happens. So I dont pray or wish either way. It changes the future. When I do that, it comes 100 percent.

We call it coinsidences or sycronicites. This is stronger and constant.

My brother had this knack and he went into it through numerology. Closest I do numbers is playing cards. Fifty/fifty predictions are easier. Three card draw takes time.

When I pick a card, i say "that card is a 2." (Gut feeling)
I dont turn it, and think the opposite "its a, i dont know, 3" (planned feeling)
I reach for the "3" and my automatic buffer says its a 2.
(Last card left) Now, I Know its a 5 or 2 out of the three.
My gut feeling between two cards is right.

:leafwind:Its always is. Never fails. My thoughts have something to do with chance. Have any of you have this experience?

:leafwind:Is this energy work? Divining? If you Do use this in your rituals, how do you explain it? Do, you explain it?

Can anyone relate?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
It's
I guess no one experienced this?
It's not really clear imo nor do I.see the connection to magic. Sorry. I tried to make.sense of it and connect to you on the other thread but I just can't

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
It's
It's not really clear imo nor do I.see the connection to magic. Sorry. I tried to make.sense of it and connect to you on the other thread but I just can't

Its a form of energy magic. Where you will something in ritual and by nature it may or may not manefest itself in life.

Its also a form of prayer that all religions use. Neopagans may put it in the magic category, so thats where I thought it would be best understood.

I.e. Have you ever heard a christian say if you want God to do something for you that is being selfish? Then automatically, the opposite will happen. They justify it by the prayer trying to tell god what to do..when in christianity, its all about god.

Its basic divination of a future event. By technique, you will the opposite for your goal to be true. You want Black to come true so you will for White. If you Will Black directly, it doesnt work. Some call it coinsedence. Others, well, B..um..

Its not crystals and candles, so what do others consider magic?

Last edited: