• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Luciferians: Who is Lucifer, etc.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
/Who is Lucifer
/What texts do you use, if any
/Is Lucifer a ''real entity''
/Do you think that Lucifer and Satan, are the same being?
/Do you belong to a religious group?
/Have you met Lucifer?

and anything else you might want to add.

thanks!

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
You'll benefit way more from scrolling through the DIR than asking this for the millionth time on an open debate forum.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
/Who is Lucifer
"Who" really doesn't apply.
Buddhist suttas, among others.
Please define what you mean regarding a "real entity."
No.
Yes.
/Have you met Lucifer?
Define what you mean by "met" (especially since "who" really doesn't apply.)

Ahanit

No, I don't think so. And not sure why you care where I post this, since you aren't a Luciferian anyway.
If you are interested in the Path of Lucifer 1137 is right. This questions are more than one time discussed in the DIR. If you are interested in a collection of Answers from all religions than you are right here.
So here I will answer for your collection:

1 Lucifer was the first of the Angels expelled from heaven and fallen down on earth when he tries to bring the humans the flame of wisdom, so that they are not longer obidient Sheep.
2 Bible, Hennoch, Qumran, Dee, and many more
3 as real as others
4 No Lucifer is an angel he has the polarity within, Satan is a Construkt for showing the polarity to the world
5 I am Setian
6 There are more interesting Beings, But if you are interested try the Abramelin or the Liber Samekh

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
If you are interested in the Path of Lucifer 1137 is right. This questions are more than one time discussed in the DIR. If you are interested in a collection of Answers from all religions than you are right here.
So here I will answer for your collection:

1 Lucifer was the first of the Angels expelled from heaven and fallen down on earth when he tries to bring the humans the flame of wisdom, so that they are not longer obidient Sheep.
2 Bible, Hennoch, Qumran, Dee, and many more
3 as real as others
4 No Lucifer is an angel he has the polarity within, Satan is a Construkt for showing the polarity to the world
5 I am Setian
6 There are more interesting Beings, But if you are interested try the Abramelin or the Liber Samekh

There are some reasons why you might want to post a thread in the general religious debate DIR, as opposed to a specific religion DIR.

/sometimes, a person does not have their religion listed next to the religion label
/This DIR, allows for some debate that may not be allowed in a specific DIR, /either between two people who have the same religion listed, or otherwise

Ahanit

Ah now I get your Problem, But I think it is a good idea to explain that most LHP have studie not only the path they are labeld under religion, but also experimented with other paths of LHP. So I have to ask where is the meaning of open a discussion in the General Forums with the try of getting Luciferians only, When there are much more who may have done Experiments with the being you ask about.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Ah now I get your Problem, But I think it is a good idea to explain that most LHP have studie not only the path they are labeld under religion, but also experimented with other paths of LHP. So I have to ask where is the meaning of open a discussion in the General Forums with the try of getting Luciferians only, When there are much more who may have done Experiments with the being you ask about.

The thread title just sets the context, for what is being discussed. Ex Christians debate about Christian topics ,etc

Kapalika

Premium Member
/Who is Lucifer
/Have you met Lucifer?

thanks!

minor disclaimer, my typing is a little off as i'm on my bf's phone that i'm not used to

1. Lucifer is the cosmic aspect of light, truth, and it's revelation through divination and meditation. In two words, Jnana Yoga.

2. several texts have influenced me, almost all are either satanic or hindu with a few buddhist ones... if we count religious texts that is. scientific knowledge and the history of science as well as fiction has shaped my philosphical positions by either making good points or giving some insight into either humanity or cosmic nature.

3. Lucifer is an entity when considered as an archetypical construct of one's on psyche or as a symbol to strive towards as one such archetype or ideal. Stories such as Prometheus or the serpent in the garden of Eden (when interpreted in a quasi-gnostic light) serve as examples. It can manifest as a lucifer in a title sense in an arbitrary way as interpreted by the observer experiencing duality but ultimately one's self is lucifer as they are everything, so it will come down to where they are spiritually as well as culturally as to what degree they will identify with this symbology. Lucifer can also manifest as a spirit due to belief or cultural conciousness making it effectively real to the observer. in the end the subjective experience is subject to the observer's bias and beliefs.

4. i think satan encapsulates all, so lucifer is an aspect of satan to me. i would consider both as well as siva and kali as all equally important symbols for the nondual cosmic all as their characteristics compliment well and have rich mythology to draw revelation and inspiration from.

5. yes. i am hindu as well as satanist and belong to a satanic organization. i am firstly hindu, but not exclusively so given its universal theology. I consider myself luciferian as well in addition to a few other groups/religions.

6. Yes, as a spirit experienced as being external and independent to me at least twice during a ritual. honestly most of the time i more see lucifer as an aspect of myself or something greater to emulate: the discovery of and sharing of revelation and truth spiritual or otherwise. this even involves helping others find their subjective truths pertaining towards who they are or want to be or should be. it's a set of values more than a literal experience of a so called supernatural, to me anyway.

Premium Member
No, I don't think so. And not sure why you care where I post this, since you aren't a Luciferian anyway.

Luciferians are also satanists, and Setians are also Luciferian and satanic. It's an ideological ladder. I was a Luciferian for many years. As the guy who has the stickied post explaining Luciferianism in the DIR you'd think you'd be interested in what I have to say, but perhaps you're gunning for something besides knowledge.

crossfire

Premium Member
An actual entity,/being, as opposed to a concept, idea, or philosophy only
None of these is adequate. Mandi got close with jnana yoga and the egregor, but even that doesn't cover it all. A principle of awakening is also an aspect. Some inspirations can be an aspect. The archetypes of Prometheus, Chiron, and Bodhisattvas can be aspects. The Morning Star as a symbol/inspiration/reminder is also an aspect. Bindu seed. Beginnings of enlightenment and continual enlightenment. Teaching abilities. Opening doors of consciousness. Knowing that you don't know. Development and evolution of the mind, and much more.

ThePainefulTruth

Romantic-Cynic
/Who is Lucifer
Lucifer, from Isiah, means literally, bright morning star (i.e. Venus). It takes advantage of the analogy of a wannabe angel/god rising up all shiny and bright, then getting washed out in the sunrise. But he was actually referring to Nebuchadnezzar. Oddly enough, Jesus says he's the Morning Star at the end of Revelation. I still can't believe nobody's ever put 2 & 2 together about that, that I've seen.

Nothing from any "divine" revelation is anything more that pure hearsay.

Two words for the same general concept, also demon, devil, Beelzebub, Mr. Scratch etc.

No.

/Have you met Lucifer?

No, but I've seen her on TV.

thanks!

No, but thanks for asking.

crossfire

Premium Member
Lucifer is symbolized by the Morning Star--the planet Venus shining brightly before the sun rises.
When Buddha was meditating under the east side of the Bodhi Tree, he became enlightened upon seeing the Morning Star arise during the third watch of the night. The Morning Star is called osadhī tārakā in Buddhism, which means "medicine star" or "healing star." The Dhamma is the medicine for healing suffering.
bodhi-day.png

“When I saw the morning star emerge, I was enlightened simultaneously with the whole of the great earth and all its sentient beings.”

Last edited:

von bek

Oddly enough, Jesus says he's the Morning Star at the end of Revelation. I still can't believe nobody's ever put 2 & 2 together about that, that I've seen.

I actually have seen KJV-only people make a big deal out of this. They argue this is the reason the KJV is correct in rendering the verse in Isaiah as "Lucifer." They want it to be a proper name so they can avoid the obvious embarrassment you cite.

Premium Member
/Who is Lucifer

Nobody. Lucifer is a title meaning "light bearer" in Latin. Any light bearer is a Lucifer. That only single "Lucifer" would be the archetype/first form of the light bearers. Even Jesus once carried the title of bright mornings star, which was another title identified with "Lucifer".

What texts do you use, if any

Literally any text can be Luciferian to the right eyes.

Do you think that Lucifer and Satan, are the same being?

They are, objectively, not. Satan is another title, meaning "the adversary." There is no one Satan.

Do you belong to a religious group?

thanks!

I am a Setian, which is both satanic and Luciferian, as well as something more.

crossfire

Premium Member
Recently, I've been exploring the idea of Chiron being a Luciferian archetype. (Chiron also has an interesting connection to Prometheus, which is widely considered to be a Luciferian archetype.)

crossfire

Premium Member
You'll benefit way more from scrolling through the DIR than asking this for the millionth time on an open debate forum.
It's always good to revisit and contemplate the basics for new insight. It's probably easier to discuss this in general debates than it is even in the Luciferian DIR or the LHP DIR, at the moment .