• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LSASS exploit; Lovesan

AtheistAJ

These viruses have been attacking my computer non-stop for the last two days, and almost every time they're sent from another computer! I use Kasperski Personal and it's been keeping them at bay, but I just can't get a break! Does anyone else have this problem?

Ryan2065

Nope, do you have all your window updates.... a good firewall.... antivirus, and antispyware?

AtheistAJ

Ryan2065 said:
Nope, do you have all your window updates.... a good firewall.... antivirus, and antispyware?
I have everything except an anti-spyware, but what do you mean by a "good firewall"? I use the Windows stuff, and anyway spyware doesn't hurt.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
AtheistAJ said:
I have everything except an anti-spyware, but what do you mean by a "good firewall"? I use the Windows stuff, and anyway spyware doesn't hurt.
I know that they are power hungry, but I use Norton anti-virus and Firewall, and have lavasoft adaware, Microsoft anti spyware, and Spy-bot.............I would like to hope I am O.K:rolleyes:

AtheistAJ

michel said:
I know that they are power hungry, but I use Norton anti-virus and Firewall, and have lavasoft adaware, Microsoft anti spyware, and Spy-bot.............I would like to hope I am O.K:rolleyes:
Don't you believe in the power of prayer?

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
The windows firewall is next to useless.
And spyware can contain a trojen horse and key loggers and is far from harmless.
You dont have to pay for good protection.
I use Agv free edition anti virus (auto updates every day)
Zone arm Firewall also free edition (never let me down)
Three anti spy ware programmes which all do slightly different jobs.
Adaware SE personal
Spybot search and distroy
Spyware blaster
one of these needed a donation to update automatically.

I occasionally have some Java type virus get through but it is delt with.

You can't be too careful these days.

Terry_________________________-
Amen! Truly I say to you: Gather in my name. I am with you.