• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

love is........

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
Endorphins make you feel good about life. Positivity and stuff. You get endorphins with physical activity, succeeding, doing dangerous things. So yes, they're also very much tied up in feelings of love
so if you look at it love is a drug injected in the brain lol

i need some sleep ha

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
? It is so simple. Sometimes concepts are too simple. Feeling lonely? Lonely is an empty place. You will love what makes the loneliness go away (filled). If you are feeling depressed you will love what makes you feel happy. If you are feeling sick you will love what makes you feel better. If you are feeling unliked and someone beautiful likes you you will love her. If you are feeling unwanted you will love her who wants you. Do you want more? :p I am sure it is not always that way. But that is what love is what rushes into empty places means.

Like I had no one to talk to. I adore him who talks to me. See? It is simple.

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
Its is simple .......but so is watching tv.

look how complex tv is ......electrical energy and airwaves ( forgive my non scientific self )converted into a colourfull images for us to love......simple right?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Its is simple .......but so is watching tv.

look how complex tv is ......electrical energy and airwaves ( forgive my non scientific self )converted into a colourfull images for us to love......simple right?
Love isn't simple. Why people love is simple.

DayRaven

Beyond the wall
so where did it come from?

I believe romantic love developed in Islamic Spain and was popularised by the troubadours of southern France.

I believe what most people call love is, in fact, desire. For me it is an act (ongoing) of sacrifice of the self; something I might entertain as a duty or obligation but one I am incapable of as a genuine act.

MonkeyFire

Love is a transmission aura and essence put out throughout the universe and that beyond put out by a master mind. Love is in the air. Just allow your self to be sensitive, and open minded. Love needs to be empty.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
so if you look at it love is a drug injected in the brain

That's like discovering that a car runs on gasoline and then saying, "So a car is gasoline injected into an engine." No, it's just not that simple.

Oxytocin is a hormone that plays a role in love, but only a role. There are many other components to "love".

For that matter, there are at least several different things all commonly referred to as one thing, love. These different things each has a different neurochemistry and each is much more than merely its neurochemistry.

Oxytocin is the predominant hormone involved in one sort of thing that we commonly call love; dopamine is the predominant hormone involved in another, different sort of thing that we also commonly call love; and testosterone is the predominant hormone involved in a third sort of thing that is just as commonly called love as the other two things.

To focus on hormones alone, though, would be to ignore so much else that goes on in the brain and central nervous system when people experience one sort of love or another.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
By the way, there is at least one kind of love that is just as much -- or even more -- a way of looking at things, a way of perceiving them, as it is a feeling or an emotion. So, when people think of love as an emotion or feeling, they are most likely not thinking of that kind of love.