• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lord Anubis/Yinepu/Anpu

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
anubis.png

What have you discovered in your personal experiences about our beloved jackal-headed deity? I've discovered that he loves chocolate, and have heard from others he also likes rum for offerings. I know he is referred to as "the royal child", so I imagine he also likes toys. I never had much interaction with Yinepu except the few times he prompted me to give him an offering.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I consider Him to be my eternal Master. I submit to Him more than i submit to any Other. I love Him and I am in love with Him. Many cannot understand the way I feel. I'd die for Him today if He asked such of me.

I have heard He does like rum. Also, red meat makes sense. I will let you know how some of these things work out, as I have a special ritual planned for Him this summer.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Cool, let me know. Like I said, I know he loves chocolate, and I offered him coffee one time.