• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for fellow Shias to attend mosque for Muharram(Montreal)

PrinceVegeta

Assalamou Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah ! MY name is Ali Emanoil Muhammad i am 19 years old and of Romanian and Greek descent. I converted to Shia Islam a year ago Last Muharram. i am looking for people to attend mosque this muharram since i live near boucherville and i do not know montreal very well . I have been to an Iranian one last muharram (where i converted) but i am curious about other mosques (irakis,pakistanis or lebanese). Anyone willing ? :)

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
Assalamou Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah ! MY name is Ali Emanoil Muhammad i am 19 years old and of Romanian and Greek descent. I converted to Shia Islam a year ago Last Muharram. i am looking for people to attend mosque this muharram since i live near boucherville and i do not know montreal very well . I have been to an Iranian one last muharram (where i converted) but i am curious about other mosques (irakis,pakistanis or lebanese). Anyone willing ? :)

Congratulation for being called to be part of the chosen slaves of Allah, who have been chosen to be with his Holy prophet and his infallible household a.s.

It is Allah who chooses those with pure souls to be Shiites.

I wish I can visit each and every shia community everywhere in the world. Indeed i found that the Shia communities in places where there are few shia Muslims live a very spiritual atmosphere.

Once I used to live in a European city with one known shia centre. it was a small mosque attended by people from south Asia. I used to pray there and attend some of their activities. So just go there and you will be the guest of AhlulBayt a.s.

You don't need to be joined by anyone!
Good luck.

mojtaba

Salamun Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh dear brother.:rose:

Please pray for me when you are in mosque in Muharram. I will certainly pray for you. Know that you have a brother in Iran.

Allah bless you and Waffaqakallahu Ta'ala.

قال رسول الله صلی الله عليه و آله و سلم
«الا و صلی الله علی الباکین علی الحسین رحمة و شفقة»

The Holy Messenger of Allah( peace be upon him and his pure progeny ) said,
'Behold! Allah( s.w.t. ) mercifully and kindly sends His blessing and grace upon those that cry for Husayn( a.s.).'

و قال رسول الله صلی الله علیه و آله و سلم
«إنَّ لِقَتْلِ الْحُسَيْنِ حَرَارَةٌ فِي قُلُوبِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ لَنْ تَبْرُدَ أَبَداً»

And he(peace be upon him and his pure progeny ) also said,
'Surely, there exists in the hearts of the Mu'mineen[ faithful ], with respect to the martyrdom of Husayn (a.s.), a heat that never subsides.'

(و قال الرضا (ع
«إن سرَّك أن يكون لك من الثواب مِثلُ ما لمَن استُشهد مع الحُسين فقُل متى ما ذكرته يا ليتني كُنت معهم فأفوز فوزاً عظيما»

Imam Ridha(a.s.) said (to one of his companions),
"If you desire that for you be the reward equivalent to that of those martyred along with Husayn (a.s.), then whenever you remember him say: ' Oh! Would that I had been with them! A great achievement would I have achieved'."

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
Salam dear brother,
So happy to hear that.
Bt the way, do NOT miss Arbaeen rally this year. Every thing is almost free in Iraq and that 85km is full of love. Love and nothing else.

PrinceVegeta

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
Alahumma Salli Ala Muhammad Wa Ale Muhammad.

Salam Alaykoum Wa Rahmatullah to all . Thank you for your responses. Yes Alhamdulilah Allah (Swt) has guided me .
Brother Mojtaba thank you very much BarakAllahoufik we are indeed brothers. I love iranian people they are so nice they made me feel so welcome when i first converted in Montreal May Allah(Swt) bless them all. actually the first person presenting me the Shia deen was a brother from Afghanistan from the Hazara community. i Love them very nice people. Brother Yasin i wish i could visit the Holy Land Of Irak where Amirul Mum'ineen(As) and Aba Abdillah (as) are buried but unfortunately i do not have the means to do it . InshaAllah in the future. Also maybe InshaAllah i will present my convert story on Ahlul Bayt Tv :)

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal

Salam Alaykoum Wa Rahmatullah to all . Thank you for your responses. Yes Alhamdulilah Allah (Swt) has guided me .
Brother Mojtaba thank you very much BarakAllahoufik we are indeed brothers. I love iranian people they are so nice they made me feel so welcome when i first converted in Montreal May Allah(Swt) bless them all. actually the first person presenting me the Shia deen was a brother from Afghanistan from the Hazara community. i Love them very nice people. Brother Yasin i wish i could visit the Holy Land Of Irak where Amirul Mum'ineen(As) and Aba Abdillah (as) are buried but unfortunately i do not have the means to do it . InshaAllah in the future. Also maybe InshaAllah i will present my convert story on Ahlul Bayt Tv :)
Brother, I live in Tehran. Whnever you come here you will be wellcome in my house.

zahra67

salam.
i am very happy to hear you are converted to shia muslims.

be sure that ahlulbayt are with you, help you and grant graces and blessings upon you.
also i am from iran.
i wished that have relations with people who converted to shia islam, help them and get help from them to introduce islam and shia to others.
to all seakers of truth.
i am ready to help you in everything.
Allah bless you and pray for me in sincere prayers and i pray for you certainly.
Allah is very near to his servants who sincerely strive in his path, accept there prayers and provide his special mercy, kindness and generosity for them.
feel free to contact me.