• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for evidence linking Iraq to Al-Qaeda/911/WMDs.

Aquitaine

yes but who murdered millions in Korea to promote capitalism? by your reckoning WW11 was a war to promote capitalism and your probably right but whats the problem with capitalism fighting totalitarian regimes etc?

There's been eleven World Wars!? What have I missed!?

:p:p:p

dust1n

Zindīq

Cuba...

The Spanish-American War?
The Platt Amendment?
Western economic extortion?
It's attempted support of Fidel Castro in exchange because "Cuba must remain in the US sphere of influence"?

You might need to read up on American-Cuban relations.

I don't even want to get started on the Philippine's.. it's just too ******* sad.

kai

ragamuffin
Cuba...

The Spanish-American War?
The Platt Amendment?
Western economic extortion?
It's attempted support of Fidel Castro in exchange because "Cuba must remain in the US sphere of influence"?

You might need to read up on American-Cuban relations.

I don't even want to get started on the Philippine's.. it's just too ******* sad.

What does that have to do with large scale military invasions to promote capitalism?

kai

ragamuffin
Full-scale invasions of specific countries and establishing governments just guarantees corporations to rape that countries resources, and establish a new market for them, once we have used those resources to make them into goods!

do you have source for that ? I mean do you have an example of this?

and you responded with Cuba?

Aquitaine

I can't answer your question, but I recommend you pick up
Ghost Wars. I bought it for a present one Christmas but only managed to read a third of it before I had to wrap it ad hand it over. I think you'd really like it, and it may or may not answer your question. After a respectful grace period I will borrow it from the recipient and read the rest.

Thanks Alceste, I'll be sure to check that out some time.

:)