• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for a Goddess

Setepenaset

Follower of Isis
I have always felt curiously drawn to Isis. Partly due to a lifelong interest in Ancient Egypt (I minored in Egyptology in college). I'm currently experimenting with Isis rituals and meditations to help me deal with certain mental/psychological issues.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I have always felt curiously drawn to Isis. Partly due to a lifelong interest in Ancient Egypt (I minored in Egyptology in college). I'm currently experimenting with Isis rituals and meditations to help me deal with certain mental/psychological issues.

Great, thanks.

Last edited:

Seeker of Ka

Asetian

One thing that irks me about many "Isis" worshippers is that most do not know that her orignal Kemetic (Egyptian) name is Aset not Isis. I would have thought that you would have know this as you minorit in Egyptology.

Shrew

How about good old

The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg

There are many earth goddesses from many traditions, because I like Hinduism my favorite is Bhumi Devi.