• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

``look``

Status
Not open for further replies.

ΩRôghênΩ

Disciple of Light
:( This is a thread based on some information ive recently aquired, about a supposed true enemy of christianity. i'd like to share it with fellow christians. this enemy isn't another religion such as wicca, islam, bahai`, etc. It itself is a form of satanism, and infact one of the smallesd t cults in the world, with only about a couple 50,000 worldwide.before i tell you what it is, i would like to make clear what satanism is, for those who havent heard of it.
from http://www.dpjs.co.uk/true.html#Forms

note, the folowing is not written by me

True, Real and Traditional Satanism!
Debates where people start capitalizing the word "true" or "real" and follow it with the word "Satanism" are almost invariably heated debates. Misinformation, immaturity, insecurity and ignorance are either just around the corner or have long since propelled people into pointless arguing.

A feature of fundamentalism, intolerance, closed-mindedness, and other aspects of traditional religious mentalities, is that sectarian groups claim to be "truer" adherent of a belief system than other groups. Christians do it, Muslims do it. Even educated fleas do it1! And what, exactly, are these educated fleas doing? They are sucking the life out of their beloved philosophies, falling into age-old traps of human nature.

In Satanism, people mean one of two things when they speak of "true", "real" or "traditional" Satanism, and what they mean will reflect their original beliefs and mindset. They might mean:
  • LaVey Satanism
  • Theistic Satanism

Christians will often accuse others of not being "true" if the other person does not have the same beliefs. So, born-again Christians will say that other branches of Christianity are not "true" Christianity. Likewise for all closed-minded belief systems. However, within Christianity, as within Satanism, there are many groups with many different beliefs. It's not possible for atheistic Satanists such as myself to say that theistic Satanists are not true Satanists - merely that they're a type of Satanist that has differing beliefs to my own.

Forms of Satanism:
  • Righteous Satan Theologies are belief systems that include a dominant and worthy evil force, some of which hold that "God" is the oppressor of whosoever is gullible enough and Satan is the god of the strong. Click the link to list such beliefs
  • If there is a God, it is evil. Some agnostic, theistic or atheistic Satanists hold that if there is a single God, it is evil
  • Introduction to LaVey Satanism. Atheistic Satanism, by far the most popular kind, believing in the self as the only thing worthy of being called "God".
Now, our enemy is the smallest form of satanism. This type of satanism is purely evil and secreive. it is called christian satanism, and the folowers are called black sheep. the black sheep believe in everything that christians do, but they choose to worship satan as a dark lord. younger versions of the blacksheep are satanic dabblers, who practice forms of black magick. all satanic murderous cults are back sheep cults. the black sheep are truely our enemies.

from http://www.dpjs.co.uk/true.html#Forms

Given this history, there is no possible meaning of the term "Traditional Satanism" unless it refers to LaVey Satanism or Christian Satanism. However, there are next to no Christian Satanists (black sheep). Although it is historically more accurate to call LaVey Satanism Traditional Satanism, even I sometimes call Christian Satanism by the same name. So the term is ambiguous.

Fluffy

A fool
I agree with a large part of that. However the following I disagree with fully:

Now, our enemy is the smallest form of satanism. This type of satanism is purely evil and secreive. it is called christian satanism, and the folowers are called black sheep. the black sheep believe in everything that christians do, but they choose to worship satan as a dark lord. younger versions of the blacksheep are satanic dabblers, who practice forms of black magick. all satanic murderous cults are back sheep cults. the black sheep are truely our enemies.
For example, there has been no conclusive evidence of SRA for 300 years meaning that your "satanic murderous cults" have either been in existance for longer than this period of time and nowadays no longer practice murder or ritual abuse or they no longer exist. Either way it would be a fallacy to term them "murderous" and might even be a fallacy to term them "cults".

Solon

So, all Christains follow an Evil God and by inference, are devil worshippers. Maybe Jesus was Satan's greatest trick, and Smith his favoured prophet....

S

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Lord Roghen,

As I notice that this is your first time on here, I thought I would take the opportunity to Welcome you to Religious Forums;

I hope that you would feel able to introduce yourself to the other members of the forum, by posting on:- Are you new to ReligiousForums.com?

Please feel free to ask questions, if you have any. You might like to check out our article with links for our newer members; from there, there is also a link to the forum rules which you ought to look at.

I hope you will grow to enjoy this forum, and look forward to seeing your posts. ;)

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Roghen,

our worst enemies are apathy and bigotry. Unfortunately, sites like the one you have shared with us do nothing but foment apathy and bigotry. They exist to exclude while Jesus taught us to love unconditionally. God is love and those who follow him strive to love even as Jesus loved us.

A

angellous_evangellous

If Christ is who he is, we really don't have any external enemies. If the Gospel is actually true, then nothing can stop its divine purpose, and we don't need to worry about any one or any thing. An exception, of course, (as NetDoc pointed out) will only be ourselves.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
~Lord Roghen~ said:
Any comments?

Yeah, I have a comment... you're violating rule #11 which states: Attacking other religions in these (Individual religion) forums is not tolerated. These forums are for education of the Religion or system in the title of the forum and fellowship only, not discounting other religions.

Thread closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.