• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Logical Proof for Love. God is Love in Person.

questfortruth

Bob: "The All-Knowing One also knows that the All-Knowing One exists.
So, in Omniscience, there has to be this knowledge. God exists. Proven?"

Mer: "Well, so many people doubt it's possible to know everything."

Bob: "You have read the STRONGEST proof that the All-Knowing One exists.
So, a person can know everything. Even if there is only one All-Knowing person
in the world, whose globally recognizable name is God.
What does the word ``God'' mean? The Person whom we call God. Hence, His
name is God. A king is a title; a man is a title (or a class), and a dog is a title.
But the dog Gav is the name. God is a name, not a title because there are no
more gods (according to Holy Bible). God is translated as All-Merciful.
Jesus is translated as Savior. A Russian Saint, woman Ljubov, translates into
English as Love. Do you worry that any name limits Him, but He must be unlimited?
No problem: add an infinite number of names. And the name God is the most
recognizable in English-speaking society. In Germany, He is best known as Gott.
``I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name. He will call on Me, and I will answer him.''
Psalm 91:14-15.

PLEASE, DEBATE.

I am the first author of peer-reviewed discovery:
Evaluation of the Gauss Integral
Hence, I am "genius." I am seeing the "whole of the world's complexity", the "whole of the Moon":

Last edited:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Bob: "The All-Knowing One also knows that the All-Knowing One exists. So, in Omniscience, there has to be this knowledge. God exists. Proven?"

Mer: "Well, so many people doubt it's possible to know everything."

Bob: "You have read the STRONGEST proof that the All-Knowing One exists. So, a person can know everything. Even if there is only one All-Knowing person in the world, whose globally recognizable name is God."

PLEASE, DEBATE.
How does God know there's nothing [he] doesn't know [he] doesn't know?

questfortruth

How does God know there's nothing [he] doesn't know [he] doesn't know?
He knows all. Hence, All-knowing knows that no knowledge is hidden for Him. And He does not want to think in mental self-referring loops. He knows that such loops are Absurd, and Absurd is Absolute Nothingness.

Last edited:

Bathos Logos

I don't see that you presented any evidence that suggests that there is an "all knowing one" in the first place. There is a big problem there.

If there was an all-knowing-one, then yes, it would, by definition, know that it exists, but would it know itself as "god"?

Would a being who is all-knowing/omniscient have to love? And love what? Humans? Why?

This doesn't seem to be a proof of anything. There is literally no evidence of anything presented.

Bathos Logos

WHAT ABOUT MY CV?

Hence, I am "genius." I am seeing the "whole of the world's complexity", the "whole of the Moon":
What about it? What does "Evaluation of the Gauss Integral" have to do with the existence of God? Even if you are extremely well-versed in some area of knowledge, that doesn't mean much of anything in regard to whether or not evidence you say you have for God is compelling. The evidence stands on its own, and it doesn't matter who is presenting it. I wouldn't care if Einstein himself came and said the exact same things you are saying - it wouldn't matter. The words/ideas presented are either cogent or they are not - regardless who is speaking/writing them. And your words are NOT cogent. They are nonsensical.

You title the thread with the word "love" thrown in there twice. And then in your OP you abandon any idea of "love" and just start talking about omniscience. Oh... and there is then the matter of the song/video you posted. Was that the bit that was supposed to prove God maybe? I just can't tell, honestly.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
WHAT ABOUT MY CV?

Based on my extensive knowledge of the Beatles, I could make up all sorts of phenomenal assumptions about them and write a story about how they're actually deities. I'd then publish the story online and it would be reviewed by my peers (other Beatles fans). It could be highly recognized and praised among other Beatles fans. The more avid fans of the Beatles might claim that I'm spot on with my claim that they are actually rock gods, but that doesn't make them deities. These fans might even call me "a genius" for what I wrote, but I'm the quiet type in the fandom, so I wouldn't go online and proudly boast that I'm a genius for what I wrote in my fictional story.

Last edited:

questfortruth

my claim that they are actually rock gods, but that doesn't make them deities.
Surely, they are gods of some pagan people, but the gods of falsehood. In short: false gods. In brief: idols. Nevertheless, they are gods because Physics or Science has not disproven (or killed) a single god out there in the vast spiritual culture of nations.

Last edited:

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Surely, they are gods of some pagan people, but the gods of falsehood. In short: false gods. In short: idols.

Other than occasionally mentioning John Lennon's taken out of context "more popular than Jesus" quote by other Beatles fans, I've never encountered any Beatles fan, pagan or otherwise, referring to them as gods. I've been a part of the Beatles fandom both online and in real life for a long time. I've been a fan since I was 13, and I've never heard of them being referred to as deities and worshiped.

questfortruth

Let me continue with my thought, please:

To cite the first modern Wonder Woman blockbuster: ``Only God can kill another god''. If Jesus Christ has killed Zeus, then why are there Olympic Games? No, no single idol of native people was killed. But they will be destroyed when Jesus Christ comes back.

Last edited:

AlexanderG

You sound like a troll, but I'll bite. Let's see if we can break your sloppy argument from "Bob" into an actual argument with premises. You said:

"The All-Knowing One also knows that the All-Knowing One exists. So, in Omniscience, there has to be this knowledge. God exists. Proven?"

It sounds like your argument is:

Premise 1. If a being were omniscient, one of the things it would know is that it exists.
Conclusion: Therefore this being exists and is called god.

I really don't see it. For an omniscient being to know it exists, it first has to exist. Can you point at any feature of reality to demonstrate that such a being exists within reality? And I myself can know that I exist without knowing everything, just like every other self-aware creature. What differentiates all of us from an all-knowing being, and how could we tell?

Bathos Logos

Sure, friend. Keep thinking so, please.
Note that you didn't even try to answer my question. So I will pose it again, and we will see if staying focused actually gets us anywhere with you:

What does "Evaluation of the Gauss Integral" have to do with the existence of God, or your having knowledge of the existence of God? How does your ability to deal with the "Gauss Integral" qualify you as an authority on matters of God's existence?

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He knows all. Hence, All-knowing knows that no knowledge is hidden for Him. And He does not want to think in mental self-referring loops. He knows that such loops are Absurd, and Absurd is Absolute Nothingness.
You say [he] knows all. But you can offer no basis for that view unless you can explain how [he] knows there's nothing [he] doesn't know [he] doesn't know.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He does not want to think in mental self-referring loops. He knows that such loops are Absurd, and Absurd is Absolute Nothingness.
If [he] doesn't think in self-referential terms then [he] can't even know [he] has a problem with what [he] doesn't know [he] doesn't know.

questfortruth

If [he] doesn't think in self-referential terms then [he] can't even know [he] has a problem with what [he] doesn't know [he] doesn't know.
Why, when you are convincing atheists to become normal, it feels like they know God but neither love nor want Him? This verse answers: ``When Jesus went outside, the Pharisees and the teachers of the law began to oppose Him fiercely and to besiege Him with questions, waiting to catch Him in something He might say.'' Luke 11:53-54.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why, when you are convincing atheists to become normal, it feels like they know God but neither love nor want Him?
I ask you yet again ─ what real entity do you intend to denote when you say "God"? Describe [him] in terms appropriate to a real entity, one with objective existence, not imaginary, such that if we found a real suspect we could determine whether it was God or not.

questfortruth

I ask you yet again ─ what real entity do you intend to denote when you say "God"? Describe [him] in terms appropriate to a real entity, one with objective existence, not imaginary, such that if we found a real suspect we could determine whether it was God or not.
What does the word ``God'' mean? The Person whom we call God. Hence, His name is God.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What does the word ``God'' mean? The Person whom we call God. Hence, His name is God.
Yes, but a character named God can be purely conceptual / imaginary OR can have objective existence, be found in nature, as you and I and the microorganisms, fish, ants, spiders, insects, reptiles, birds and beasts and the grass, plants and trees, and the rocks and minerals, the water and the clouds, are.

If you say God is found in nature, describe [him] so that I won't mistake him for a badger or a birch.

If you don't say that, then God is purely conceptual / imaginary.

Last edited: