• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Living a moral life lead to being left alone.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The more a Baha'i are able to live a morally good and honest life, the more lonely the path will be.
Living according to religious law are seen as wrong or bad by non religious people in mostly all walks of life.

But as Baha'i one have to keep going, and be strong in the faith, strong in belief, and work on loving unconditional.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
The more a Baha'i are able to live a morally good and honest life, the more lonely the path will be.
Living according to religious law are seen as wrong or bad by non religious people in mostly all walks of life.

But as Baha'i one have to keep going, and be strong in the faith, strong in belief, and work on loving unconditional.
Yes, some Baha'i laws are seen as bad by non religious people. But I wouldn't limit it to non-religious people, some religious people see what we live by as bad.

We don't have to be lonely among people who are not Baha'i. If we love unconditionally as you say and be good people in other ways, plenty of people will be our friends who are not Baha'i and also people who are non-religious.

I admire your commitment.:)