• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Life is a Funny, Funny Riddle"

Ellen Brown

I think the present ruction about the Gucci jumper that is said to look like "Blackface" is funny. In the past there have been outcries about women covering their faces with Niqabs, and for me it is understandable in some cultures. It gives a woman privacy and protection around poorly evolved men.

Suddenly the woman's face covering my Gucci has become about "Blackface" and not modesty. Hmmm.

So now, with the breathability of the air around us in rapid decline, in both China and Japan, citizens are seen to be covering their faces. Here, where I live in America, there are times when the smoke from the wildfires makes it awful. I just bought a box of surgical breathing masks and wonder if that will prolong my life and to what end?

This is humorous in a dire, morbid way.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
There is a saying attributed to the Samurai:
"Even if the nose is broken if you can breath though it it's just fine."

Jedster

I think the present ruction about the Gucci jumper that is said to look like "Blackface" is funny. In the past there have been outcries about women covering their faces with Niqabs, and for me it is understandable in some cultures. It gives a woman privacy and protection around poorly evolved men.

Suddenly the woman's face covering my Gucci has become about "Blackface" and not modesty. Hmmm.

So now, with the breathability of the air around us in rapid decline, in both China and Japan, citizens are seen to be covering their faces. Here, where I live in America, there are times when the smoke from the wildfires makes it awful. I just bought a box of surgical breathing masks and wonder if that will prolong my life and to what end?

This is humorous in a dire, morbid way.

@sun rise @Ellen Brown
Anything to do with this?

3079447_screenshot20190207at22.02.56.png

https://www.drapersonline.com/pictures/280x187/4/4/7/3079447_screenshot20190207at22.02.56.png