• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

License to have children?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I did not cherry pick and did not even read the whole site. I was just showing that it happens.
I imagine when a fetus is not considered human that it is more common,,,,,,,,,,,,, easier to dehumanise a non human.
A fetus does not appear to be a human. How would you prove that it is?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Seeing there we would already have an issue :D

Being married doesn't make one a good parent unless you honestly believe that atheists who in many cases ain't married are worse than them? Also, married people get divorced for whatever reason, so wouldn't that be a demonstration of the failure of the initial assumption that being married ought to be a requirement?

What about a homosexual couple, is there any documentation that they are worse parents than a standard couple?

Something like this (the general idea) would end in complete chaos and civil war, with people disagreeing :D

Always confuses me a little. I was with my (now) wife for 10 years in a committed, monogomous relationship before we married. Our ability to parent didn't magically change. And we can divorce at the drop of a hat, without much additional issue than if we weren't married. People seem to use 'married' as shorthand for long-term committed relationships, but my brother in law slept with anything moving before during and after his first marriage, which lasted less than 12 months.

But sure, he'd get a kid license, and I wouldn't, and that would improve society.

LOL!