• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LHP Theory of the Universe

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
I felt like writing this up a bit, since writing has always been a catharsis of mine when it come's to dealing with people that I may have huge disagreements with, both politically and religiously.

Similar to Zach Black's "Might is Right" Satanism explained video, this essay will sorta cover something similar both from a Setian/Satanic standpoint on the individual and his involvement with the Universe.

It's interesting that I come across those who are Right Hand Path (including those who claim that they are completely in disfavor of a Conventional institution but are still indoctrinated by it), that believes in their subjective theory of getting rid of that form of individual selfishness by dissolving themselves in the physical universe by any means necessary, either from a collectivistic political/religious white light way of directing action within their own selves. The standpoint of the Left Hand Path has always been about embracing the ego/one's own god self (that doesn't mean justifying it by becoming a total *******). If we look at the act of selfishness in an individual, it is part of this individuals nature to focus on himself above all others, doing his own thing first, while others come second. From the Setian viewpoint the Individual is a separate entity from the physical universe while in it. The Setian or Satanist realizing this, accepts reality the way it is, hence our acts of selfishness of the individual coming first, is cherished.

If we look at a practitioner of the Right Hand Path or someone who uses collectivistic politics as their religious replacement, their view of selfishness is based almost on the Christian standpoint of Sin. They will attempt to destroy the ego by seeking that union with god or the herd. But in all actuality their theories of destroying the ego within their individual selves' fails. Often time's those who are involved in Collectivistic political/Conventional religious means, put on their good guy badges to make themselves feel good by helping others as a whole. Even though they would take offense of wiping off their good guy badge's, it shows that selfishness cannot be destroyed. It can be repressed in a cell, but it cannot be destroyed. This also similarly applies to having empathy to every human being on this planet. It is impossible to love everyone or even make the excuse of caring about "part of humanity" when in all actuality you don't. Their is no problem on loving those closest to you, that deserve it. But this way of hippie thinking on "caring about humanity as a whole," has also its contradictions similarly on attempting to destroy the individual ego.

This shows that the right hand path system and also collectivist politics fails in certain ways, collectivistic politics can work with the herd, but its ideological beliefs are proven to be contradictory from a Left Hand Path standpoint. If you on the Left Hand Path carry the notion of embracing this "having an empathy as a whole" fluff, or still looking down upon the ego, then you need some thinking to do.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
[satire] But I don't wanna grow up and deal with all of my psychological garbage! Throw it away! {Wait, that doesn't work...It just leaves an empty shell--a white-washed grave.} [/satire]