• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LHP Quote of the Day.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
"The day of the cross and the trinity is done! A great wheel with angles in dimensions unrecognized, save by the Children of Set, fills the void and becomes as the sun in the Firmament of Wrath!" - Anton La Vey

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
"And we speak with the tongues of serpents, and the baying of the Hounds, and great are we who rule, and small are ye who suffer." - Anton LaVey

/Adramelek\

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
"I am tired of Earth, these people, tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives. They claim their labors are to build a heaven, yet their heaven is populated with horrors. Perhaps the world is not made, perhaps nothing is made, a clock without a craftsman. And it's too late. Always has been, always will be, too late." - Dr. Manhattan, Watchmen

Premium Member
“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”
- The Buddha

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
"You understake a Greater Black Magical working because you want to understand something or because you want to change something. The former type may be referred to as an illustrative working, while the latter is often called an operative working." - Michael Aquino

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Premium Member
"I tell you this; no eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn!"
Jim Morrison

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The only Truth is that of Being, all else is defined by that Being through observation, knowledge, and experience.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Premium Member
"Strength is nothing, Will is everything"
- Ra's al Ghul, Batman Begins

Last edited by a moderator:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
"Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it needs is a little push!" - the Joker

Xeper.
/Adramelek\