• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LHP - Luciferian vs Satanic views on Satanism - is satanism about more than adversity?

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I have never found Jewish religion interesting enough to adhere to its concepts. Some of the Jewish legends, particularly the apocryphal ones, interest me but I see no reason why I should respect the Jewish version of...anything! I understand that you are Jewish and so that may be influencing your opinion on this.

Devil Worship is not a form of Christianity. Even if a person believed that Satan was a fallen angel, they would still not be a Christian. My form of Satanism is a form of Dark Paganism, you could say. It makes no sense to claim that someone like me is a Christian just because we make use of some Christian symbols. What exactly do you think a Christian is?

You should read this: Devil Worship - Black Goat Cabal

Of course my Jewish background biases me - I'm human :). But I do find it strange one would choose Christian myth over Jewish myth. The reason you should respect the Jewish religion is that if there's truth to any of this Judaism told it first and Christianity perverted it. Even just logically Judaism makes less contradictions. The reason I say that what you're doing seem an aspect of Christianity is you're heavily relying on Christian aspects of... well, almost everything. The whole view presented is very Christianized.

Premium Member
It seems odd to me that atheistic Satanist love stealing a Christian word and then saying "no we do not actually believe in Satan". I cannot stand it when they pull a 'Peter Gilmore' on others.
Just so you know, I converted to Islam 3 minutes ago but I do not actually believe in Allah nor Muhammad :rolleyes:

Yes, they're weird. They're just atheists who like shock imagery. LaVeyan Satanism often seems like a joke that began to be taken seriously after the fact. I've asked some of them way they don't just be atheists and I haven't gotten an answer to that. Most likely because atheism is too "boring" for them.

I kind of get it - atheism is boring and is pretty adversarial to the culture we live in

Truthfully, what this really comes down to is the divide between theists and atheists in the LHP. I doubt the two will ever see eye to eye because our perspectives are so different.

True - but it's fun and enlightening to debate nonetheless.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Of course my Jewish background biases me - I'm human :). But I do find it strange one would choose Christian myth over Jewish myth. The reason you should respect the Jewish religion is that if there's truth to any of this Judaism told it first and Christianity perverted it. Even just logically Judaism makes less contradictions. The reason I say that what you're doing seem an aspect of Christianity is you're heavily relying on Christian aspects of... well, almost everything. The whole view presented is very Christianized.

I was a devout Catholic for awhile and I live in a Christian culture. I still enjoy Catholic aesthetics and the stories. I just can't believe in it anymore and have realized that Christianity is based on lies. Judaism has never been that interesting to me (besides me finding it to be a rather despicable tribalistic religion with racist undertones). They are two completely different religions, with a completely different view of Satan.

Premium Member
I was a devout Catholic for awhile and I live in a Christian culture. I still enjoy Catholic aesthetics and the stories. I just can't believe in it anymore and have realized that Christianity is based on lies. Judaism has never been that interesting to me (besides me finding it to be a rather despicable tribalistic religion with racist undertones). They are two completely different religions, with a completely different view of Satan.

Judaism and its conception of Satan may be separate, but Christianity would not exist without Judaism (no Zoroastrianism), and the entire mythology and invention of the Christian Satan relies on perversions of Jewish ideas.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Judaism and its conception of Satan may be separate, but Christianity would not exist without Judaism (no Zoroastrianism), and the entire mythology and invention of the Christian Satan relies on perversions of Jewish ideas.

Well, of course Christianity and Judaism are connected.

I'm not sure where else the conversation can go. Lmao.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Well, of course Christianity and Judaism are connected.

I'm not sure where else the conversation can go. Lmao.

The next page over :p.

I am really hating how Islam is being left out of it when Islam is the only reason I became a Satanist. Funnily enough the ahadith and Qur'an give the most information about Satan than either the Tawrat or Gospels. The ahadith go to great lengths to tell us that Shaytaan drinks with his left hand

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
The next page over :p.

I am really hating how Islam is being left out of it when Islam is the only reason I became a Satanist. Funnily enough the ahadith and Qur'an give the most information about Satan than either the Tawrat or Gospels. The ahadith go to great lengths to tell us that Shaytaan drinks with his left hand

I think that Iblis is Satan. Even if not, They are kindred spirits. As I've said before, I'm actually more opposed to Islam now than I am towards Christianity. Islam is the bigger danger.