• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LHP and worshipping?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
You may have a point here pentagram. As I do honor and revere That which is Set, I do not worship Him/It, not in the sense of surrendering my own mind, body, and soul. However, in my understanding, the LHP is a psyche-worshipping 'religion' in that its basic tenet is rational self-interest and that its prime directive is self-directed self-evolution towards complete and absolute self-hood.

Furthermore, in my opinion, the Dark Lord does not desire mindless servants, such creatures are abhorant to him, rather, Set seeks after those of his own Kind, Equals. Hence, perhaps, the reason He infused within that which has become humankind His own Essence and the ability and Will to Xeper (To Come Into Being), to Become gods unto our own Selves.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:
yes your on the right track , I have thoughts and memorys , dont go into buisness with any one who has less than yourself , and that is god damm everone .