• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leunig cartoons

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Michael Leunig is a cartoonist down here in Australia. His style is absolutely unique! He has many devoted fans.

I have 2 of his books - "The Curly Pyjama Letters" & "A Common Prayer." I recommend you check them out if you ever see them anywwhere!

Here's a page that may give you some idea. I love "The Plodder" -

Not Sweating the Small Stuff

Here is an interview -

Michael Leunig: in his words - Think and be Happy

A search for Leunig cartoon happiness tosses upa few!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
Michael Leunig is a cartoonist down here in Australia. His style is absolutely unique!
His style is absolutely nonexistent. It's ugly scribblings at best. If you want style look to

Gary Larsen
10b2736c35d9e5f21450579aed60472b.jpg

Bill Watterson
9346-103247-111195jpg-468x.jpg

or

Dick Guindon
1230532171.jpg

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Love the far side!

Plus Calvin & Hobbes -

A search of "Life lessons Calvin Hobbes" turns upa few!

But I also love Leunig - all in the eye of the beholder I guess!

Keep em comin ...

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"God bless our contradictions, those parts of us which seem out of character. Let us be boldly and gladly out of character. Let us be creatures of paradox and variety: creatures of contrast; of light and shade: creatures of faith. God be our constant. Let us step out of character into the unknown, to struggle and love and do what we will."