• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

let's talk about MAJIK

elmarna

I have seen many threads refering to majik/magic.
While they call to the concept it is wraped up in many definitions.
It is in alchemey, slight of hand, focus, prayer, and so many forms that 1 may not realize that the foundations of the word was in the formula of "wisdoms" that those who witnessed could not understand or comprehend.
Quantum mathamatics would be majik to me when looked upon in the way I approach it.
Do I believe in majik?
YES!
Do I practice majik?
YES!
In my belief of all that is I have hugged people and have been told that they pull away with a Lgood feeling". I vibrate or produce strong positive energy. My thoughts and beliefs manifest themselves in a manufactureing plant that has no spell, prayer, or intent to it. I am a state of being that finds myself with no sore feet when I walk. No growl and snap to offer the world.
While I do pray , keep a focus in the positive, and prefer to work on the truth and the wisdoms that make life a good safe world to live in. I would not regard my majik as something to shake a finger at or see it "taboo."
Majik in all it forms has obtained -a bad rap!!!
Feel free to agree or disagree.
I am eager to debate this subject matter!
:takeabow::baseball:

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
It is in alchemey, slight of hand, focus, prayer, and so many forms that 1 may not realize that the foundations of the word was in the formula of "wisdoms" that those who witnessed could not understand or comprehend.
It's in the foundations of the word.