• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let me introduce myself....

Viker

Häxan
Muahahaha! I stole all your cakes!

lexluthorcakes.jpg

Justanatheist

A seeker is someone who is actively seeking information about religions and god concepts with the intent of possibly incorporating those into their lives. Seems that's not you, though. :)
I thought about this a lot since you posted it, and I think I am seeking something. As a non believer I am part of a tiny minority in the world, I want to know why that is, why do others believe when I cannot, what is their way for determining what to believe and what not to believe and does that bear up to scrutiny. So what people believe is not as important to me as why they believe.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
As a diabetic with a sweet tooth, that picture is the very definition of the apple in the garden of Eden.:(
I am not diabetic, but that much sweets can make anyone diabetic. Welcome to the forum. You are a nice addition, even if you are just an agnostic.
Muahahaha! I stole all your cakes!
Incorrect. The image shows only 36, 9 x 4. The rest four should be somewhere if you did not eat them.

Last edited:

Justanatheist

I am not diabetic, but that much sweets can make anyone diabetic. Welcome to the forum. You are a nice addition, even if you are just an agnostic.
Thank you,
Call me anything you like.....................................just don't call me in late fer dinner!