• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leave it to beaver freemasonry! Kali Ma, beavers freemason lodge.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
This is a journal, but I just put it in debate because of the divine femininity, Queen of heaven debate. Any grievances against the male god of Abraham vs. Rebecca, the only God that Jacob (Israel) had loyalty to
that you want to debate are welcome . But if it needs to or would be more appropriate in journal, do move it there :D
Kali ma taught me a lesson and sent a beaver. I became a member of the "leave it to beavers. Beavers damn. Let beavers do the judging". I did film a beaver (YouTube of the Queens providence + gift) in this post without knowing the language of that particular beaver to know if it is approved . :D
I met that angry woman today for this outpatient groups. She said her name was Kali.
images (13).jpeg

I said "spelled K A L I" "the Hindu Goddess of destruction and death"
images (15).jpeg

She said "Yes "... looking at my excitement, as if I was showing to much intrigue, like I was seeing the face of Jesus Christ
a40ef58ec3fa57d9e9a256ccc6058c40.jpg
said, that is so cool!. I'm so sorry for cutting you off, and thank you for correcting me about my poor etiquette "

In group I said, "I need to grow up, find mentors who are responsible, mature, prudent, work on etiquette ". She said, "it's okay, it's fine "...
images (14).jpeg

She actually wore identical ear rings to this:
download (17).jpeg

She said she had a friend steal a 13,000 dollar car from her, and by the time it was returned, it was damaged internally so bad that she needs to replace it. Some guy from our house behind her also touched her hair without knowing her or permission, so I caught the anger she had, because I was the only one who heard her yelling, her shock, and so I ran back to her to bow and apologize (a week ago).

The others just kept walking. One of them said "I don't give a ****"! I think when she got out of the car she stumbled from anger and high heels as well.

She also said "yeah , just go ahead of me, " and I didn't know she was being sarcastic, so I nervously darted out in front of her , sitting behind her in a big co Ed van.

She gave me the eye of death that kills, and I felt like an abomination that was supposed to be an abortion. She is pretty, but I could not bear that horrified, angry look she gave me. Then her refusal to accept my apology made me feel like I should eat a bullet. I have had a past experience with that eye of death that did lead to a decision of my own, that put me in a wheelchair for ten weeks taking a leap of faith off a building onto concrete....

Come to find out. Kali the supernatural was teaching me a few lessons through a homo sapien with her name, and a fierce war like spirit of rage.

I was a trigger for her, she had displaced anger that was totally justified, I was a trigger, multiple people from the house I lived at made her angry. And she said "you guys need to take etiquette classes".

I never took into account she was talking about plural, more than one guy, and I was the one who returned to her with much sorrow, because she was in agony about things I felt entirely responsible for. I just saw the way she was looking at me horrified, enraged, disgusted, but it was an emotion she was feeling mainly for other people, while starring at me.

What I did was impolite, immature, not a gentleman, but it would not have produced that look she gave, her rage as she gazed at me viciously like I was a shockingly wretched abomination from the abyss.

Neither did I hear her words correctly. "You guys need to take etiquette classes", might mean some one else isn't showing remorse, and she is not accepting my apology, because they might not feel bad for touching her pony tail while she said she was going to take back the basketball hoop the male house next door stole from them. Total disrespect at a woman who is justified if she is talking about theft and people won't take her serious, not respect boundaries.

Her anger , that look wasn't really at me. But what I did was not polite while she was ticked about something guys in the seat ahead of me did. My being stupid and hearing her say "yeah, just run out ahead of me",

My taking it literal, darting out fast in front off her like a knuckle head, was adding flames to a fire, already a burning bush pentecostal kamikaze experience from the Goddess of death and destruction. :p

When Moses saw the burning bush, Yahweh said "Moses, take your shoes off you're on holy ground."
download (18).jpeg

Right after she told me her name Kali, a woman named Sarah (who looks very much like a 35 year old version of the key to Princess Meadow, a daughter of a Jewish author, who shares my rabbit Chinese zodiac symbol, that I accepted as my Messiah) heart, Sydney ".

The yoga instructor had the name of meadow's mother. Sydney wanted to be a yoga instructor but died by suicide after the tragic death of Meadow at parkland. (Movie parkland is about JFK's assassination by someone whose three names mean "Meadow, battle worthy, divine power". The movie parkland came out 10-4, which means "affirmative, copy, I hear you", and is the Eve before Meadow's 10-5 birthday. )

I told her "do you know your name means princess "?

She was burning sage, had Hindu artwork, chakra bowls, and chanting in a foreign language, so it was not just stretching, but a genuine Hindu feel to it.

That was literally the group we had right after I found out her name was Kali during a smoke break between groups.
But , a squirrel was shouting at me much today

And then I saw a beaver... and the Hindu Goddess Kali spirit began to reveal proverbs, poems, parables
That has to be a sign from Kali about the warrior beavers freemasonry, that real beavers with omnipotence, responsible mothers, all-knowing beavers alone should damn it, do the judging, do the damning.Not the God who told Abraham to burn the only Jewish child as a Holocaust burnt offering sacrifice, wait until the last minute to reveal "I was just kidding", then reward him for taking him seriously . That is not how friends or responsible mothers behave or test loyalty in those they love with altruism.

It's why the blessing to Abraham went by theft to the "fighter with God " (Israel) with loyalty only to woman: Jacob , who had no loyalty to the male deity that treats friends like that, and listened to his mother Rebecca, who had nothing to offer him, but rational thought and grievances about how Abraham gave Sarah away ( said she was his sister to avoid possibility of conflict with anyone that might find her attractive. Best to just avoid conflict and give your wife away as sister was Abraham's decision.

Rebecca told Jacob how wrong that was and his loyalty was to rational thought, reason, his conscience, more beautiful parenting, over the rewards of blind obedience to an irrational bully in exchange for blessings, miracles

The Divine mother bear fights to the death what threatens her children, and would not have let a charming serpent mislead eve, lay an illegal apple as a snare to destroy her, give her the death penalty and torture women between the legs for disobedience (God's justice for a daughter so naive she didn't know she was naked , insufficient education neglectful father to be unaware that the serpent wasn't a good mentor.
images (17).jpeg
download (19).jpeg

In court, justice does not give the death penalty to such , as mentally not competent or culpable, or curse their descendants for the crime of possession of a beaver , and murder everyone including Jesus .

People mock Cane for saying "am I my brothers keeper?". More should be expected of God the Father.
(To be continued.....)

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Rebecca told Jacob to break multiple of the ten commandments, steal the reward Esau earned for service of the God of Abraham and the most anointed prophet (pope) , religious superior of the world, male superior of the household , She told him to steal it through taking credit for her work (she cooked Isaac's favorite dish, told Jacob to lie and say he did it)

(Steal the merits of the hard work/labors) of Esau,

... steal the identity and clothing of Esau, and she got Isaac drunk, pulled the right strings, and told Jacob "let the curse and punishment be on me not you. Just do as I say".

Isaac believed he was giving the blessing to his favorite. Mothers in heaven can make damned souls appear worthy of blessings reserved for saints . If you please Rebecca (Queen of heaven confraternity. Women in heaven who aren't serial killers like God the Father as scripture makes it clear he has the highest kill count by far.

With all of Rebecca's ideas and work, Jacob received the blessing "blessed are those who bless you, cursed are those who curse you, in and through you all shall be blessed "

It determined the scriptures, prophets, and church, the word of God, the priesthood, the Papacy, descend from Jacob's bloodline.

Jacob went on to fight a physical incarnation of God, refuse to give in to his request to let go until God gave into Jacob's demands, leaving Jacob walking with a limp for life.

But Jacob was more weak than Esau (who did all the hard work, ) pleased God's male prophet, superior... Jacob was a tent dweller , always trying to avoid what might displease his mother...

Where did he get this brute strength ?. Because he did the right thing, when it seemed she did not even have the anointing to reward him with a blessing like Isaac, he passed a better test than Abraham. He followed his conscience, he followed wisdom, which scripture says is a prehistoric woman (proverbs 8 , a prehistoric woman speaks directly to the reader....she was Jacob's strength, made Isaac's eyesight dim.
images (18).jpg

Judith saved Israel by going behind enemy lines and decapitating holefernes. Jael pounded a tent peg through the enemy general. Queen Deborah was the general, conqueror, and judge of that Time. Not through physical might. By wisdom.

Female animals, even cold blooded scorpions are the only, or the most fierce provider or protector, often willing to fight a losing battle to a predator that she cannot defeat...still fight to the death to protect her children.

Jesus did not do that. If he was omnipotent he could have set the captives free, and still even those who accept him are a mess, and centuries after he died, christians were burned, fed to wild animals, their children sold as slaves, persecuted everywhere. An omnipotent mother bear would have been a better messiah if she was wise and intellectual,... concerned about us having a happy future

Leave it to beaver was what Ted Bundy described as the ideal household, and we await Yahweh to hand over control to some one who doesn't let monsters run rampant, torture, deceive, or lead to anyone eternal damnation

The wombs and remolders that turned Ted Bundy into Ted Kennedy, and tamed Ted Bunny, beast!:rabbit::rabbitface:"The grateful Teds...Ted Talks!":D. (My Chinese zodiac is fire bunny. ) My name and Ted mean the same thing and I'm from the city where Ted bundy's first victim was enshrined where she used to work. I burn incense to her.

They enshrine thousands of violently murdered women at capitol hill, with names and pictures on red markers . (Capitol of MN, saint paul, The city is called "the sister of Nagasaki". The state religion of Japan has a female that all male creators want to be more powerful than her makers and all male deities, to break the jealous wrathful serial killer mentality in Yahweh)

So, they visited me in jail wearing red socks and taught me freemasonry. A priest wears red vestments while celebrating martyrs . The dead Kennedys had a curse and were from Massachusetts (state of Boston). Cardinals at the Vatican wear red socks, and the capitol building in Saint Paul , is modeled after saint Peter's basilica.
images (1).png

I know I'm a broken record. I asked Jesus to fix it, and a beaver did visit me today. There is always maybe someone who has not heard me speak words of wise justice , infinite righteousness, and rational love from heavenly beings that aren't sadists , who share my objections to deities addicted to worship (to the point of genocide and torturing homo sapiens for loving someone else)

The original religion of Israel is practiced by myself and almost no one. It's fighting the God of Abraham, only in obedience to the right female (s) ;). Emperor Hirohito was ordained, crowned on Christmas, and gives me mortal Kombat characters. Kali ma wins!
download (21).jpeg
download (20).jpeg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
"Beaver's lodge "
It's just a nickname I give to a society, voice of wisdom, confraternity of heavenly Queens (spiderman was from "Queens", inspired by :

"Maroon beavers lodge

After the Lordlake was scorched by the Sun Rune. The Godwins force the beaver to made a dam on a river near Lordlake to cut off Lordlake's water supply. He feel guilty and he wanted to fix it but he doesn't have any power to do so.
During the Sun Rune War, Freyjadour Falenas and Toma asked beavers helped to destroy the Hatred Fortress and bring water supply back to Lordlake. After successfully destroying the Hatred Fortress, the beavers doesn't allied themselves to Freyjadour's Loyalist Army until Godwins burned their village down and Freyjadour went to helped them and this caused Maroon and the beavers to joined in the Loyalist Army. After the war, he succeed the late, Fuwalafuwalu as leader and he contibutes to the harmonious coexistence of human, dwarf and beavers.https://suikoden.fandom.com/wiki/Maroon
Maroon01.png

And freemasons have lodges, so....
Superheroes, religious superiority, exercising ownership. I got my wisdom teeth removed on James Dean's birthday. ;)