• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LDS Bible Codes

FFH

Veteran Member
I'm going to use this thread to compile all the codes concerning anything to do with the LDS church...

Just looking at some newly discovered ones now, like this one, just discovered, probably within the last week from this page.

Newly found matrix concerning Brigham Young...interesting...and there are many others that have just recently been discovered, but this is the most positive one I've come across...

Utah is called the "beehive" state or the state of "deseret" and it's also the state symbol...

See this dictionary.com link: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/deseret

Ether 2: 3
Book of Mormon

And they did also carry with them deseret, which, by interpretation, is a honey bee; and thus they did carry with them swarms of bees, and all manner of that which was upon the face of the land, seeds of every kind.

Bible Code: From his honeycomb is Brigham! - From the rectifier; a Mormon!

Jemuel is mentioned in this matrix. Jemuel was the first born son to Simeon, who was Jacob's (Israel's) second son.

Jemuel also means "Day of God"

Bible Code taken from this site: www.Exodus2006.com

Bishka

Veteran Member
To all concerned that are not LDS. This is NOT doctrine and not something that we bother with. FFH thinks differently and has his own opinions on it. We are not taught anything about Bible/Book of Mormon codes in Church.

PHOTOTAKER

What is this??? i have never heard of this... i saw the i thank discovery channel or national geographic channel on the bible code is this something simular??

Bishka

Veteran Member
What is this??? i have never heard of this... i saw the i thank discovery channel or national geographic channel on the bible code is this something simular??

This is something that FFH likes to think up to pass the time. It is in no way our doctrine or taught at all.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
You do realize, I hope, that none of the rest of us believe in this Bible Codes business. I'm glad at least that you started this thread in the LDS DIR so that we can make that clear from the get go and be over with it.

PHOTOTAKER

This is something that FFH likes to think up to pass the time. It is in no way our doctrine or taught at all.

i definitely understand it is not doctrine... i went onto the site and it seems that it is more like casting lots and hoping that it is right... its funny there is a very scientific way to find out that the church is true and for some resign this "code" seems to dampen the faith which is an action to do good and better ones self to be more like Christ... i don't even understand how something like this code works...