• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lays Stax

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I went to walmart the other day, and guess what used to be above the pringles, and now isn't there... Guess what there isn't even a spot for on the shelves... Lays Stax... I love those, but the walmart where I live doesn't have them anymore... Are they gone forever?? :( Or is it just our baby town walmart saying that now that the college left we don't need Lays Stax anymore??

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Ha ha... This makes me laugh:

image.php

Somkid

We have Lays Stax in Thailand and they are a heck of a lot cheaper may be I can export some to you...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Hopefully it is just for a little while... I don't know why walmart where I live has to be such a ********* sometimes...... There is this really good Coacoa drink, called "Goodnight Kisses" and "Goodnight Hugs" where it is like hershey kisses and hershey hugs, and it isn't at our walmart either, but it is at the walmart in the next town... Our walmart is just a jerk.

Somkid

We have Tesco Lotus (English) Carfour (French) Big C (Japanese) Macro (not sure it's like Sam's club) Tops (Thai but international products) and Rim Ping (Thai but mostly everything you can get in the USA for the same price) Wal Mart is not allowed in Thailand because they force producers and manufacturers to lower their prices which lowers quality. Anyway I have more international products at my disposal living here than I ever did in the USA which is really cool. I have become a big fan of a lot of things form England, France and Germany that I never even knew existed, every shopping trip is an adventure and an education.

OutOfTime

those brits have the best chips and candy but hoarde them from the rest of the world. sweet chilli heat doritos chips though...those are one of the best inventions of this millenium