• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kirsten Dunst's messed up child hood.

Is the video authentic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure, footage is too grainy to tell.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Galileo

I was looking for info on whether or not they are really making a fourth Spiderman because I heard that if they do, Kirsten Dunst may not be in it. Instead I came across this video, of her as a kid, on You Tube practicing with her parents for an interview. Unfortunately I'm too new to be able to post links so if you want to see the video just go to You Tube and type in: Kirsten Dunst versus her parents and select the very first video, the one underneath it is just a parody.

Some of the comments left on You Tube suggest people aren't convinced this is actually Kirsten. If that's not her than the kid playing her bares a striking resemblance. If it really is her, however, this is kind of messed up. Her parents are a couple of @$$#013$, at one point her mother mentions that she doesn't want to shop at Wal-Mart. In other words she wanted her daughter to be famous just to improve her own life style. That's pretty messed up to push a kid that hard.

There is some humor to be found in this though. At one point the young Kirsten, or Kirsten look-a-like according to some, says she thought Tom Cruise was weird when working with him on Interview With the Vampire. She definitely hit that nail on the head!:D

Anyway, I guess what I'm getting at here is for the Kirsten Dunst fans out there. Do you think this video is authentic? If so what do you think of her parents?

P.S.
I will try and get an actual link to the video A.S.A.P.

Last edited: