• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kingdom of Light and the Kingdom of Darkness

Pipiripi

End Times Prophecy.
oh....btw

WHOSE kingdom are we subject to?

God was Lord of the Darkness
before he created light[ Quote]
Do you know what you are saying here? Darkness was never before light. Because GOD Himself is LIGHT.

and then He gave the light to His Favored
who then fell from grace

where do you think you are standing?

WonderingWorrier

no mere mortal could ever compare to their perfection and stature

It seems you are using the word stature in a different way than physical height.

As it is said in Hadith that the stature of Adam was 60 cubits tall. And that people got lower in stature since the creation of Adam.

But many don't believe that. Because they cant find proof of giant skeletons.

This is why:

But the LORD said unto Samuel, look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him. For the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7

I think to better understand the stature of Adam there is a verse in the link of the OP of this thread:

Which of you by taking thought add one cubit unto his stature? Matthew 6:27

Allahs Apostle said "Two persons came to me at night in dream and took me along with them. We passed by a tall man who was so tall that I was not able to see his head and that person was Abraham." Book 55 Hadith 573

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The updated re writing of a whole lot of historical data, gave a conclusion, no man is God.....God was a concept in science.

The conclusion said, never give God a name again, and never change any status given a HOLY title.

For anyone would realise who used common sense, sacrifice of life was not Holy.

That word description was put in after the fact of a review.

The theme, biologist scientist owns no human identification from an ape body is true.

The theme God owned everything from historic evil to evolution in a burning gas light also true and real.

The Satanic theist tried to convince everyone, no creation or space. Instant reaction suddenly everything existed, including self pressing the button machine for reaction.

As if he owned personally the reaction moment in the Universe as his scientific thesis.

As the science position that was against instant manifestation teaching in science, personal belief however was allowed.

Such as when I die, I no longer own a human bio life, the lowest form of self, the eternal spirit from which our parents were released from still owns one spirit of my higher ownership. To live as a spirit, and always forever a spirit. That reference was allowed for it identified that humans were not to blame for the lower Nature.

A spiritual process had caused change without identification of evil.

For if you went searching for evil beginnings, then obviously lying to self about instant would then equate instant evil as first and we would all be destroyed.

As correct human reasoning about all past identified, written stories and themes about when science destroyed all life on Earth before by male brother hood group agreement.

Why all the stories were kept documented as evidence of proof that they were agreed upon, as archaeological information, so only needed the researcher to dig up the evidence as extra proof.

Reason for keeping of evidence so that no science evil theist could argue about what he caused. Such as a non decomposing cellular body as his idea of the after life/eternal human living condition. Which was involved in why unnatural blood leeching and radiation striking of the Nature bodies was caused as Jesus stigmata thesis/teachings.

Seeing radiation falls out in gas mass in variations to upper atmospheric causes.

As science today studying the UFO effect has completely documented, variations.

When you then teach what the Bible documentation meant for human life, it was lawful in relationship to its lived life continuance versus scientific mentality of humans who lie in a greed conditions about evil being first, and equating it to God in that concept just because burning gases as the God state was the first historically.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
The updated re writing of a whole lot of historical data, gave a conclusion, no man is God.....God was a concept in science.

The conclusion said, never give God a name again, and never change any status given a HOLY title.

For anyone would realise who used common sense, sacrifice of life was not Holy.

That word description was put in after the fact of a review.

The theme, biologist scientist owns no human identification from an ape body is true.

The theme God owned everything from historic evil to evolution in a burning gas light also true and real.

The Satanic theist tried to convince everyone, no creation or space. Instant reaction suddenly everything existed, including self pressing the button machine for reaction.

As if he owned personally the reaction moment in the Universe as his scientific thesis.

As the science position that was against instant manifestation teaching in science, personal belief however was allowed.

Such as when I die, I no longer own a human bio life, the lowest form of self, the eternal spirit from which our parents were released from still owns one spirit of my higher ownership. To live as a spirit, and always forever a spirit. That reference was allowed for it identified that humans were not to blame for the lower Nature.

A spiritual process had caused change without identification of evil.

For if you went searching for evil beginnings, then obviously lying to self about instant would then equate instant evil as first and we would all be destroyed.

As correct human reasoning about all past identified, written stories and themes about when science destroyed all life on Earth before by male brother hood group agreement.

Why all the stories were kept documented as evidence of proof that they were agreed upon, as archaeological information, so only needed the researcher to dig up the evidence as extra proof.

Reason for keeping of evidence so that no science evil theist could argue about what he caused. Such as a non decomposing cellular body as his idea of the after life/eternal human living condition. Which was involved in why unnatural blood leeching and radiation striking of the Nature bodies was caused as Jesus stigmata thesis/teachings.

Seeing radiation falls out in gas mass in variations to upper atmospheric causes.

As science today studying the UFO effect has completely documented, variations.

When you then teach what the Bible documentation meant for human life, it was lawful in relationship to its lived life continuance versus scientific mentality of humans who lie in a greed conditions about evil being first, and equating it to God in that concept just because burning gases as the God state was the first historically.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

:)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human male adult feed back as our Father human male over self told me this information.

He also quoted the advice that only living humans own thesis for science.

That original thesis was by visionary concepts, and the reaction caused, conversion done, cooling end status gained. And it was all in a vision.

The atmospheric first vision status completed and ended in the mountain ^ tip reactive flooded Earth historic theme, water mass of flood evaporation, for the vision to exist.

Atmospheric condition no longer owned visionary recording of feed back of life animate and inanimate attacked. It was ended.

Today science uses all communication feed back machines. Own lying thesis about machine history of causes. Reinvented and put back encoded machine caused UFO mass held presence for Earth mass O God body stone conversion. Re applied and re caused vision concepts and feed back by machines.

Own and built and designed all machines, controls machines and then quotes self is bio mechanical as a machine past his own body, says it now owns the atmospheric natural conditions instead of self. Stephen Hawking the sacrificed scientist aware psyche said, wants to burn us all to death. True review.

Cannot do any of the states he discusses as science without his machines...then tries to impose that we own a portion of the machine. When historically he attacked us portion to the machine conditions, removed/sacrificed by natural causes, changes to the gas use of water/oxygen by our life....so that it had to cool the attacking signals of his machine radio wave/radiation instead.

We lived, we live today but we live harmed, sacrificed, by his transmitting atmospheric experiments in full knowledge that he can effect, control behaviour in feed back as if deceased bodies, cells gone own our life. How he effectively in his modern day consciousness, what he no longer was, healthy he gave all that information back to machine causes again.

Historically attacked by machine conditions/radio wave/radiation transmitters, the same as modern day chosen attacks. Based on some sickness of his mind psyche who claims we are part bio mechanical. When he removed part of our life by machine. Another of Stephen Hawkings warning, he is trying to give our natural life to the machine.

We own natural use microbial biome energy in water mass for cellular health, reforming of our cellular nature and blood conditions in the water mass. When machines radio wave/radiation waves use up our water use...we might survive, but we survive sick and sacrificed and dying. Why the Temple designs prove to a researcher that they were transmitting signals from mountain temples to ground Temples involving the pyramid as a form of nuclear reactor converter.

Father said in the past the mass that they converted of God stone Earth was for trans mutation chemistry. Unlike resourcing today of nuclear dusts...they transformed mass and matter differently in the past technology. Why the pyramid model in its design owns similarities itself in design concepts to the nuclear power plant model...seeing those machines historically attacked/converted the ground mass, why a machine today can recause the attack but do so in a controlled machine reaction.

Hence all of that knowledge, ground fission non control caused by machine, was then new advice, new machine conditions that did control the reaction. Is what motivates males today in science to falsify natural history science evidence in their own psyche belief.

For it is only belief...no matter how much group human coercion is applied in storytelling, every human owns natural thinking first. Science was secondary and never was it first.

MonkeyFire

and if I succeed in snatching your treasures

do I get to keep them?

If you were cool at all you would start Robin Hood family who steal from the evil people in hell and give to the friendly haters aka special satan.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
If you were cool at all you would start Robin Hood family who steal from the evil people in hell and give to the friendly haters aka special satan.
as per the parable?

for those who have.....more shall be given
from those who have not....what little they do have shall be taken away
and given to those who have

I always did think that parable tilted the weigh scale
but you have to think about it

Prim969

It seems you are using the word stature in a different way than physical height.

As it is said in Hadith that the stature of Adam was 60 cubits tall. And that people got lower in stature since the creation of Adam.

This is why:

But the LORD said unto Samuel, look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him. For the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7

I think to better understand the stature of Adam there is a verse in the link of the OP of this thread:

Allahs Apostle said "Two persons came to me at night in dream and took me along with them. We passed by a tall man who was so tall that I was not able to see his head and that person was Abraham." Book 55 Hadith 573

This is why:

Wonderingworrier. Yes I was using the word ( stature ) more in sense of Adam & Eves spiritual wholeness with the Creator before the fall. I’m sure you could add their bodily perfection as well. As to Adam being a giant of 60 cubits high I’m not so sure about that. I guess Eve would have to be of similar proportions as well if your Hadith be correct. As to giants as a whole.I don’t have a problem with that. As they are mentioned in many of our holy books and other ancient writings giants are spoken of in many of our cultures as well. As to Matthew 6:27 ( Which of you by taking thought add one cubit to his stature ) Wonderingworrier I do think that may be referring to ones importance, social status or social standing in life. I do think 1st Samuel 16:7 refers to much the same. Where you have Samuel's anointing of David as Gods choice. Yes height is mentioned referring to his stature because David was very young the youngest of his brothers. .

WonderingWorrier

Wonderingworrier. Yes I was using the word ( stature ) more in sense of Adam & Eves spiritual wholeness with the Creator before the fall. I’m sure you could add their bodily perfection as well. As to Adam being a giant of 60 cubits high I’m not so sure about that. I guess Eve would have to be of similar proportions as well if your Hadith be correct. As to giants as a whole.I don’t have a problem with that. As they are mentioned in many of our holy books and other ancient writings giants are spoken of in many of our cultures as well. As to Matthew 6:27 ( Which of you by taking thought add one cubit to his stature ) Wonderingworrier I do think that may be referring to ones importance, social status or social standing in life. I do think 1st Samuel 16:7 refers to much the same. Where you have Samuel's anointing of David as Gods choice. Yes height is mentioned referring to his stature because David was very young the youngest of his brothers. .

So you are not talking about physical height and neither am I.
I am not adding their bodily perfection. I am interpreting stature the same way as you.

God looks at the heart. Not the outside appearance. Not in a physical way.
Like saying someone has a big heart does not have to have a physical meaning.

If thoughts can add cubits then a 60 cubit stature can be a measurement of his thoughts.
And if people got lower in stature since the creation of Adam, that can mean people have been getting worse than Adam over time.

The lack of giant bones does not mean they do not exist. Large bones won't be found.

Giants could walk among us and people would not notice them.
Because they could look average height on their outward appearance.

Giants so tall their heads reach the heavens.

Prim969

So you are not talking about physical height and neither am I.
I am not adding their bodily perfection. I am interpreting stature the same way as you.

God looks at the heart. Not the outside appearance. Not in a physical way.
Like saying someone has a big heart does not have to have a physical meaning.

If thoughts can add cubits then a 60 cubit stature can be a measurement of his thoughts.
And if people got lower in stature since the creation of Adam, that can mean people have been getting worse than Adam over time.

The lack of giant bones does not mean they do not exist. Large bones won't be found.

Giants could walk among us and people would not notice them.
Because they could look average height on their outward appearance.

Giants so tall their heads reach the heavens.
Giants amongst us today you say. And we not notice because they only allow their counterfeit appearance to be recognised. That be very possible I do say so because of the many case studies with UFO’s. Especially once you get past all the hoaxes, mistaken identity and secret military projects there is one thing that can’t be fully explained. And that is a number of these objects are able to materialise and dematerialise at a moment’s notice its as if they disappear into another dimension. The late prominent researcher Jacques De Vallee did note that well. You say that a 60 cubit stature could be a measurement of ones thought. Well goodness me 18 inches to a cubit that’s quite a imagination that would make the giant you previously mentioned some 88 feet tall give or take a few inches. Yes I agree the ego of man has always been some very big : ) As to people’s thoughts being less of stature In the new world then the old world. I do think the darkness and light does remain the same I guess it comes down to a choice of what people like and prefer. Though with the longevity of humanity in the old world living to much greater ages when compared to the new world being the only difference I guess. Wanderingworrier I shall think more deeply upon your gigantism ways the next time I entertain a stranger as the book of Hebrews reminds us to do. Hebrews 13:2

Last edited: