• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Khalid Sheik Muhammad's Confession

greatcalgarian

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6455307.stm
We have BBC heading's read:
Key 9/11 figure 'beheaded Pearl'
And for CNN, we have:
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: I beheaded American reporter
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/03/15/guantanamo.mohammed/index.html

What do you think is the most important part about Khalid Sheik Mohammad?

Perhaps we should all read the complete transcript before being persuaded and brain washed by the BBC and CNN media into believing everything there. Remember these two news media could foretell the happening of 9/11: the collapse of the WTC7 before it happened.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/07_03_15_ksmrevised.pdf
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/images/03/14/transcript_ISN10024.pdf

I am indeed very surprised that BBC and CNN both supplied the link to the complete transcript.
However, I think the translator of what Muhammad was saying is very jittery, sometimes, the language is no better than mine, full of grammatical errors etc. Perhaps Muhammad also made the same grammatical errors in his native tongue.:D

It is unfortunate that the transcript in pdf cannot be copy and paste, I like to highlight certain portion of his statement which is not reported, and I think that is more important then the statement about 'beheading'

greatcalgarian

After reading the entire transcript, I would say that Muhammad has confessed to be involved and responsible for those events. There is no indication that he was the 'mastermind'.

His #3 position in the terrorist organization world is given by US. So if we believe US intelligent to be correct in naming the #1, #2, and #3, then we can believe this #3 could be the mastermind. If we have doubt, then he could not be the mastermind.

greatcalgarian

Muhammad appeared to agree with the west that this is a war and collateral damage is the same on both side. For him, the victim of 9/11 is just collateral damage, not an act of terror, and similarly all those ordinary people killed in the middle east by the West weapon are also just collateral damage.

He is very philosophical in this aspect, where his thought may be reflected by the Malay proverb:
"Gajah-gajah bergaduk, pelandok mati di-tengah-tenah"
meaning, when there is a clash of two powers, those who suffered will be the innocent bystanders.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
alwayswondering said:
I have to wonder if he didn't confess to things he had nothing to do with....

It has been hinted that he likes to boast.........

Radio Frequency X

World Leader Pretend
I'm sure he was a great guy who loves kittens. The fact that the United States has accused him of something is proof that he isn't guilty.

greatcalgarian

Radio Frequency X said:
I'm sure he was a great guy who loves kittens. The fact that the United States has accused him of something is proof that he isn't guilty.

If you have read his complete speech, you will note that he is appealing the US to let go those innocent people held, and just charge people like him who he considered himself to be a soldier in a war.

Radio Frequency X

World Leader Pretend
greatcalgarian said:
If you have read his complete speech, you will note that he is appealing the US to let go those innocent people held, and just charge people like him who he considered himself to be a soldier in a war.

yawn. nope. I don't trust him at all.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
It is unfortunate that the transcript in pdf cannot be copy and paste, I like to highlight certain portion of his statement which is not reported, and I think that is more important then the statement about 'beheading'
Huh?
I had no problems...
one.jpg

two.jpg

greatcalgarian

Mestemia said:
Huh?
I had no problems...

Not these portion. Go for the original complete pdf transcript, and try to copy them as text file (not as image jpg).

Muhammad is not just a mindless heartless terrorist that the west media has painted him as. He is a thoughtful person care for the innocent and those Muslim brothers being oppressed. He is actually a nationalistic Arab. He like to equate his action to be the same as that of George Washington. You have to read the whole speech of his after all those script pasted by you which are drafted by the US CIA (perfect English so that it will not be challenged in the court of law by those American lawyers :D ), but his speech that the translator provided in broken English. You should then be able to read this fellow's thought, and see whether he is a human being fighting for his right, or is he just a mindless terrorist that the court is trying to convict him of.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
greatcalgarian said:
Not these portion. Go for the original complete pdf transcript, and try to copy them as text file (not as image jpg).
The PDF file is a potocopy of the ranscript.
So unless you are going to type it out yourself...

greatcalgarian

Radio Frequency X said:

More yawning will just show that you are awaken by propaganda of West Media, and have not even read a single word of the transcript. Please go ahead and open the pdf file, skip through the first 2/3, which is the reading of the confession written by US CIA, and then read out in court, and verbally agreed by Muhammad. Go to the final 1/3 where he was allowed to speak his mind. Read the whole speech of his, and you do not have to trust him, but at least read what he has to say. I thought American court and law is supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty", but your attitude is giving me the impression that you would like to adopt in the case of this person "guilty before proven innocent":D

If you have read the BBC readers' response, there are quite a number who said, "hang him, do not waste time to try him":p

greatcalgarian

Mestemia said:
The PDF file is a potocopy of the ranscript.
So unless you are going to type it out yourself...

I know. And it is a pain to type, when I am too used to cut and paste, as accused by many RF member.:D

greatcalgarian

Radio Frequency X said:

Well, Mahathir (ex-prime minister of Malaysia) has charged that US president of something as well. So it is proven then Bush isn't guilty?:confused:

greatcalgarian

Radio Frequency X said:
Trust him, for he has declared:

In the name of God the most compassionate, the most merciful and if any fail to retalaition by way of charity and I apologize I will start again and if any fail to judge by the lihgt of Allah has revealed they are no better than wrong doers unbelievers and the unjust.

For this verse i not take the oath. Take an oath is a part of your Tribunal and I'll not accept it. To be or accept the Tribunal as to be. I'll accept it. That I'm accepting American constintution, American law or whatever you are doing here. This is why religiously I cannot acept anything you do. Just ot explain for this one, does not mean I'm not saying that I'm laying. When I not take oath does not mean I'm lying. You know very well people take oath and they will lie. You know the President he did this before he just makes his oath and he lied. So sometimes when I'm not making oath does not mean I'm lying.

and the President of the Tribunal said: I understand.

greatcalgarian

Then we see what Muhammad fears:

Second thing. When I wrote this thing, I mean, the PR he told me that President may stop you at anytime and he don't like big mouth nor you to talk too much. To be within subject. So, I will try to be within the enemy combatant subject.

greatcalgarian

So, we derive from religious leading that we consider we and George Washington doing same thing. As consider Geroge Washington as hero. Muslims many of them are considering Usama bin Laden. He is doing same thing. He is just fighting . He needs his independence. Even we think that, or not me only. Many Muslims, that al Qaida or Taliban they are doing. They have been oppressed by America. This is the feeling of the prophet. So when we say we are enemy combatant, that right. We are. But I'm asking you again to be fair with many Detainees which are not enemy combatant. Because many of them have been unjustly arrested. Many, not one or two or three. Cause the definition you which wrote even from my view it is not fair. Because if I was in the first Jihad times Russia. So I have to be Russian enemy. But America supported me in this because I'm thier alliances when I was fighting Russia. Same job I'm doing. I'm fighting. I was fighting there Russia now I'm fighting America. So, many people who been in Afghanistan never live. Afghanistan stay in but they not share Taliban or al Qaida. They been Russian time and they cannot go back to their home with their corrupted government. They stayed there and when America invaded Afghanistan parliament. The had been arrest. Tehy never have been with Taliban or the others. So many people consider them as enemy but they are not. Because definition are very wide diefinition so people they came after October of 2002, 2001. When America invaded Afghanistan, they just arrive in Afghanistan cause the hear there enemy. They don't know what it means al Qaida or Usam bin Laden or Taliban. They don't care about these things. They heard they were enemy in Afghanistan they just arrived. As they heard first time Russian invade Afghanistan. They arrive they fought when back than they came. They don't know what's going on and Taliban they been head of government. You consider me even Taliban even the president of whole government. Many people they join Taliban because they are the government.....

greatcalgarian

Many of them been unjustly. The funny story they been Sunni government they sent some spies to assassinate UBL then we arrested them sent them to Afghanistan/Taliban. Taliban put them into prison. Americans they came and arrest them as enemy combatant. They brought them here. So, even if they are my enemy but not fair to be there with me. This is what I'm saying.