• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kerry on Meet the Press: Oh...if only...

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
Sen. John Kerry appeared on Meet the Press this morning. He was awesome as always. Oh...if only he were our president instead of Bushtard!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
*sobs quietly to self that this is not so*

I've just got to keep reminding myself that I did everything I could to promote Kerry as "Not Bush."

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
The maturity is eating my face, help me! *falls to the ground and flails dramatically*

desi

Jensa said:
The maturity is eating my face, help me! *falls to the ground and flails dramatically*
:rolleyes: Its not so bad. Kerry will have another shot in a few years and at least two of the Bush's won't be in the competition.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Very few choose to run again. The mean spirited tactics used will see to that. He was much too much of a gentleman to fight on their level.

TranceAm

NetDoc said:
Very few choose to run again. The mean spirited tactics used will see to that. He was much too much of a gentleman to fight on their level.
As a matter of fact, he didn't fight at all... Rolled over and played dead.
And the level.. Well, there isn't that much higher ground in the sewer.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
I'm not sure we'd be any better off w/ Kerry...I couldn't stand either of them...damn our political institutions suck!

man if they give Ahnold vs. Hillary in '08 i'm turning in my citizenship and gettin the deuce outta here....

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
You know... I SAW a Hillary 08 bumper sticker today. Would it be called Hillaryous???

desi

NetDoc said:
True, Dems and Reps usually don't do reruns.