• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Katzpur and Debater Slayer

DeepShadow

White Crow
Geez, I'm out of it for a couple...years...and look who has a new friend with the initials "DS" to pal around with?

Just kiddin' Katz! Great to read your detailed, heartfelt answers again. I hope this debate goes on page after page!

Debater Slayer, I have yet to interact with you yet, but just the first few posts suggest a powerful moral character. Thank you for your respect for my friend, and our beliefs.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello, DeepShadow. Nice to meet you! :)

Thank you for the kind words. It has been a very informative and rewarding thread for me, thanks to Katzpur's detailed, articulate answers.

Here's a fact: I used to dislike Katzpur. I thought of her as a religious fanatic, but then I started a personal project to PM members I disliked to give them a chance and see if maybe I'd feel differently about them. I'm glad I PMed her. It has been a pleasure to know her. :)

DeepShadow

White Crow
Well, I'm glad you gave her the opportunity. I know she has that effect on people who give her a chance.