• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Katzpur and Cardinal Discussion

Humanistheart

Hater, if you wish to congradulate katzpur on her poor arguments publically like this, you my wish to contact a moderator and have this thread moved to an apropriate section. Or if you feel it's in the correct section, you may want to specify who your attempting to have this one on one debate/discussion with, and what the debated topic is.

Last edited:

madhatter85

Transhumanist
Hater, if you wish to congradulate katzpur on her poor arguments publically like this, you my wish to contact a moderator and have this thread moved to an apropriate section. Or if you feel it's in the correct section, you may want to specify who your attempting to have this one on one debate/discussion with, and what the debated topic is.
Katzpur is doing just fine. Her points are appropriate and valid and she provided references to back up her claims, unlike Rogue Cardinal.

Humanistheart

Katzpur is doing just fine. Her points are appropriate and valid and she provided references to back up her claims, unlike Rogue Cardinal.

Appearently our definitions of 'just fine' differ, as indeed our definition or reality does. This was an oddly imature post for you to start when you could have just sent kattz a message saying you believe she's doing a good job.

Last edited:

madhatter85

Transhumanist
Appearently our definitions of 'just fine' differ, as indeed our definition or reality does. This was an oddly imature post for you to start when you could have just sent kattz a message saying you believe she's doing a good job.

Are you this argumentative by nature or are you just trying to be willfully ignorant?

Humanistheart

Are you this argumentative by nature or are you just trying to be willfully ignorant?

By nature yes, and as for ignorant that's a rather hypocrital phrase for you to be using hater. Or perhaps you'd like to make some attempt back on the smith's a con0artist thread to show that smith wasn't a con-artist, which is now well established. If so, I'll see you there.

Last edited:

madhatter85

Transhumanist
By nature yes, and as for ignorant that's a rather hypocrital phrase for you to be using hater. Or perhaps you'd like to make some attempt back on the smith's a con0artist thread to show that smith wasn't a con-artist, which is now well established. If so, I'll see you there.
:facepalm:

This is a thread for the discussion of the one on one debate with Katzpur and Rogue Cardinal If you cannot accept that fact please excuse yourself from this thread.