• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just saw 'The Road' last night.

dust1n

Zindīq
It was pretty cool. Everything you want from an post-apocalyptic movie. Desperation, Cannibalism, Corpses, Rape, and a man and his son to represent "good", who then passes a series of tribunes. It was a basic monomyth, which is.. lame, but it seemed as if the main character was the antagonist and protagonist at the same time! What?! Inner-conflict?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I want to see it. If for no other reason then that I've been saying for years that homeless people were going to wind up taking over the world;

the-road.jpg

dust1n

Zindīq
That's the usual scenario.
Ha, you are write. You should watch it, it's structure is weird. He would just walk into suspenseful situations, and then getting past them.. then scenes walking... then a couple situations... then suspenseful again.. etc. I don't know.. I'd say 7.