• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just my thoughts

Trackdayguy

Speed doesn't kill, it's hitting the wall
Having a sexual experience with another person is primarily a physical experience that can on occasion transcend into a spiritual experience."An orgasmic state"

If sex is primarily a physical experience which is about giving and receiving pleasure what does it matter who its with as long as their of a legal age and consenting. As some of you who have read my previous posts will know Iv'e been in an Open Marriage for the past 40 years and during that time I've had some incredible sexual experiences with all sorts of people from many cultures, some who I knew well and others who I hardly new at all, in the end what does it matter, because sexual encounters are about connections and the giving & receiving of pleasure, not conformity to social structures that seek to control peoples God given desires.

Maybe God got it wrong and we now need additional rules because if we let people follow their God given natural desire who knows what might happen.

If you enjoy a head massage does it matter who gives it to you, if you enjoy a back scratch does it matter who does it, if your a women who enjoys her breasts being massaged does it matter who does it. If it does then it ceases to be about your own pleasure but the other person. Yes we all know that great sex isn't just about taking, but giving & sharing, so why are we so obsessed & bothered about who we share with, surly the issue is a connection not conformity to social structures.

Just my thoughts

Last edited:

Unguru

I am a Sikh nice to meet you
It's just discipline and safety in those time periods. We have contraception now (which usually works)

Audie

Veteran Member
Having a sexual experience with another person is primarily a physical experience that can on occasion transcend into a spiritual experience."An orgasmic state"

If sex is primarily a physical experience which is about giving and receiving pleasure what does it matter who its with as long as their of a legal age and consenting. As some of you who have read my previous posts will know Iv'e been in an Open Marriage for the past 40 years and during that time have had some incredible sexual experiences with all sorts of people from many cultures, some who I knew well and others who I hardly new at all, in the end what does it matter, because sexual encounters are about connections and the giving & receiving of pleasure, not conformity to social structures that seek to control peoples God given desires.

Maybe God got it wrong and we now need additional rules because if we let people follow their God given natural desire who knows what might happen.

If you enjoy a head massage does it matter who gives it to you, if you enjoy a back scratch does it matter who does it, if your a women who enjoys her breasts being massaged does it matter who does it. If it does then it ceases to be about your own pleasure but the other person. Yes we all know that great sex isn't just about taking, but giving & sharing, so why are we so obsessed & bothered about who we share with, surly the issue is a connection not conformity to social structures.

Just my thoughts

I cannot even remotely imagine living so.
Not criticizing, just, you are describing something
I could not do.

Trackdayguy

Personally i living a monogamy realationship and would never brake the promise to my fianceè.

The same honour exists in Poly relationships. Consent, openness are the 2 primary values. Open Marriages where originally given that name by George & Nia O'Neill who wrote a book with the same title. The emphasis of the book was being open & real with each other NOT just our sexual desires, but every aspect of a committed relationship.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The same honour exists in Poly relationships. Consent, openness are the 2 primary values. Open Marriages where originally given that name by George & Nia O'Neill who wrote a book with the same title. The emphasis of the book was being open & real with each other NOT just our sexual desires, but every aspect of a committed relationship.

That is how i live with one woman :) i dont need other woman :)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
In Italian there is an idiom that translates "cheating on someone"...it's "making horns" or "making your partner horned".

btw...if an American woman learns her spouse is cheating on her: "noooo....I wanna die...I want the divorce"

if an Italian woman learns her spouse is cheating on her: "yeeees...yes yes....I can cheat on him without feeling guilty"

:p

Last edited:

Trackdayguy

Iv'e not heard of this Italian word. I agree with you, however I dislike the concept of cheating. Being in an Open Marriage is about being Open and transparent as a person. Sadly most people are bound by monogamy which we know doesn't work for the majority of the worlds population.

Terry