• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just Addressing Yet Another Absurd, Dishonest Atheistic Argument

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
How will God judge people who use him as a distraction when they can't make convincing arguments?

There are still several questions waiting for you, in case you forgot.

Good question. God can point to your self-judgment. You and I do things our conscience tells us not to do.

Therefore, you will be self-judged as a sinner on judgment day unless there is repentance.

I make some good arguments and some poor ones. I'm hardly unique in this regard. Thankfully, you understand the gospel--it's not what we do that saves, but trust in Christ that saves. This is our hope.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Good question. God can point to your self-judgment. You and I do things our conscience tells us not to do.

Therefore, you will be self-judged as a sinner on judgment day unless there is repentance.
And have you repented yet from misrepresenting the facts?

I make some good arguments and some poor ones. I'm hardly unique in this regard.
I'm looking forward to seeing the good ones.

Thankfully, you understand the gospel--it's not what we do that saves, but trust in Christ that saves. This is our hope.
You hope that Christ will save you from God?