• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just a rant...

I could scream at the top of my lungs at the capitilist machine. Exclaim my warning in bold and yell my distress. But as they say if it aint broke don't fix it and they don't seem to think its broke.
Affirmative action isn't right. If your not black, yellow, brown, green, then your just a man just like everyone else. To many shortcut to get ahead, when getting ahead means nothing at all. The only thing that could change our system sis a total shift of consceincousness. One where no lines are seen, race, creed, gender, sexuality, no discrimination. Where a stupid man isn't degraded for his faults, but informed instead.

Just had to get that off my chest it was running through my head at the speed of light.

Bangbang

ALifetimeToWaitFor... said:
Affirmative action of consceincousness. One where no lines are seen, race, creed, gender, sexuality, no discrimination. Where a stupid man isn't degraded for his faults, but informed instead.

Just had to get that off my chest it was running through my head at the speed of light.
Do you think thats possible?