• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judging

King Phenomenon

I feel bad when I think of judging someone but I can judge situations. God wants me to do that and he also wants me to know when I've done something wrong just as much as he wants me to know when I've done something right.

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
I feel bad when I think of judging someone but I can judge situations. God wants me to do that and he also wants me to know when I've done something wrong just as much as he wants me to know when I've done something right.
I think your carpet bombing in this forum with lots of personal OP´s isn´t interesting at all.

Nova2216

...judge righteous judgment. (Jn 7:24)

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. (Eph.5:11)

Reprove = Expose

...the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. 7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? 8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye ********, and not sons. 9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? 10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness. 11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby. (Heb.12)

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
The judgement your talking about above is really two things not just one.

There's Judgement.. which is hard.
And then there's also Fairness... which is much softer.

My vote: leave all hard Justice up to God. Other than that try to be fair and compassionate with yourself and others.

Judgement vs. Fairness... there's a lot there if you choose to contemplate on it, imo.