• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judgement Day

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The people made it so.
There is a fight about who and what is the way to salvation. Defined salvation means being delivered to life.
The JW know it is people who made Mohammed the way. Islam knows it is people who made the JW way the way.

I have seen that the gospel is about how it is people who made Christianity the way.
The scriptures say to follow Yehoshua is the only way. Who made it so? Yahweh? Heaven? Yehoshua? No. I was shown it is the people who made it so. When? This morning actually. The New Testament sans the first four books is a description of how it became that way and why.

My mind is not allowing me to explain the root, I thought route, wrote root, it took to get to the conclusion. But it looks like math but without numbers. Maybe if someone else would be willing to see it it would be manifest.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Then someone will say why then did they (the writers) not say so? Why did 'Paul' 'Peter' 'James' and 'John' beat around the bush? It is because Yehoshua is the way so no one can honestly say he is not. But when someone or something becomes what they are because of the people but not because of Yahweh, his, or it's power is lost. We see that Yehoshua's power is lost.

About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"--which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Matthew 27:46

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
People will not say I do not know how Matthew 27:46 applies.

'Jesus' saw the trend, of course, that he was being put up on a pedestal and would be. Thus he knew that he had not led the people to YHWH. So when he said what is recorded at Matthew 27:46 he was asking why? Why have I failed?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Someone else will say Jehoshua's power is not lost and the reason you believe so is you care nothing for the orphans and widows. religion pure and undefiled with the God and Father is this, to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation -- unspotted to keep himself from the world. James 1:27

Do you think young people who are being taken for sex slavery believe Jehoshua has not lost his power?

I want to make a commentary. The young people have lost their power.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Someone else will say "what are you doing woman?" I'm talking to myself, what do you think I'm doing?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why do I not go someplace where there are people who listen? I think there is no place like that. Is there? Where is it?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The warning against wanting to believe anything not true is called "touching the unclean thing". Do I want to believe what I share? Would I not be crazy to? I suppose I'll make another commentary as by it someone might read me. I shall say to love the lie which is all power in Jehoshua means lying with the devil. Do you really want to do that? OKG it is me they say is doing that. I hate when that happens. Haha.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I will define the irony. Someone in the past said a word. The word spread and was believed by many. Now the word is believed by you. How did it start? Someone in the past said a word. It started somewhere. Now someone is saying a word. But the word is not believed by anyone. Why? Because it does not match the words they already believe. Where did the words they believe come from? Someone in the past said a word.