• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judge dismisses defamation lawsuit against President Trump

Shaul

Premium Member
What do you consider proof? Does eye witness testimony count as proof?
Eye witness testimony that wasn’t refuted, repudiating or retracted? If you’re thinking of Ivana and the divorce testimony, think again. She later repudiated any rape allegations and said “That was all just the lawyers' talk”, she said, after having previously clarified she did not accuse him in “a literal or criminal sense”.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes. The payments were made to silence the false allegations of an opportunist.
even if that was the case you just admitted that Trump broke the law.

There is a test. Stormy described Trump's unit. You have seen representations of it in this thread. If she was accurate that would bolster her credibility.

Shaul

Premium Member
even if that was the case you just admitted that Trump broke the law.

There is a test. Stormy described Trump's unit. You have seen representations of it in this thread. If she was accurate that would bolster her credibility.
No, the payment were not made with his direct knowledge.

No, she claims to describe it. Her record on claims bearing up is terrible.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Do you actually believe that nonsense? You do know that his lawyer recorded their calls, don't you? Why would someone make payments for Trump without his asking? Why would he pay someone back for payments that were made for him without his asking?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

You have it backwards, as usual. Trump has been shown to be a liar time after time. What makes you follow a lying self serving fool?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Just can’t stand that Trump won this defamation case, can you? Not just won, but now Stormy Daniels will have to pay his legal costs.
What makes you think that is the case? He did not find for Trump, he only threw out the case. For Stormy to have to pay his lawyers fees that sounds like he would have to file a lawsuit or win the one that he entered. Again, he did not win the case, it was thrown out before it went to trial. Please find a valid source that say Storm has to pay his fees.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
It should be consider the lowest form of evidence and typically is.
Yes, I think this is generally true, but you need to evaluate the testimony on a case by case basis. I think people usually know who it is they have been *******, especially if it is someone famous.

Eye witness testimony that wasn’t refuted, repudiating or retracted? If you’re thinking of Ivana ...
No, actually I was thinking of Stephanie Clifford and Karen McDougal. For starters.

Shad

Veteran Member
Yes, I think this is generally true, but you need to evaluate the testimony on a case by case basis. I think people usually know who it is they have been *******, especially if it is someone famous.

Sure it needs to be evaluated. I was just making a general statement.