• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JFK and Jacob, the supervillain who defeated God!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Like Jacob, I prefer female Messiahs, and the only male figure in Scripture that I actually get fervent about is Jacob, because he broke God's rules, blindly obeyed bad advice from his mother , whom he adored and obeyed, stealing a greatest blessing for it, while rebelling against the male authority God made his superior, and commiting physical violence and repeated disobedience to God, always blessed for his crimes, even using forbidden sorcerery to change sheep colors for financial gain.

His name was changed to "contender with God" like Satan, but unlike Satan Script says he fought with God and won.

The world needs Jacob to conquer God as a supervillain God loves so much he could kidnap God, and by the looks of it God would have stolkholm syndrome alliance for his captor, his obvious favorite Hollywood bad guy, who would be the most capable of any, of becoming the Joker whom the law is so entertained by, they let him become to law.

God is the one who repeatedly blessed Jacob for breaking his law. An Antichrist with Jacob's anointing would be the Messiah for all seasons and all souls, because he could make Devils and damned souls happy and entertained, as the only one said to physically fight with God and win.

He and Rebecca broke God's rules and rebelled, to steal for him the blessing an Antichrist would love to have "blessed are those who bless you, cursed are those who curse you, in you all people shall find their blessing".

Jacob and his most important bride whose sins he had the most in common with are the only names linked to the assassins, victims, and the JFK assassination, which is said to be a Divine plan for him to return with healed head wound, and earth follows him.

His name is alternative for Jacob. His wife Jackie Lee, is alternative for Jacob Leah, the most important influential bloodline between Any couple in history, most sacred blessed bloodline in Scripture, obtained as a reward for both of them being dishonest, betrayal, stealing, deception, and despising God's will for both of them, their disobedience was rewarded through the blessing of the greatest bloodline.

Jacob Kennedy was shot by male version of Leah (alternative for Lee) Oswald. His brains blown out on his bride Leah's clothing, who wore them without washing the blood off, like Christians wear blood of the lamb. He is supposed to rise from the dead to mimic Christ.

The person to kill Jacob's assassin Leah, is name alternative for Jacob. Someone with Latin name alternative for Leah is born the day of the year Leah killed Jacob, who I invested more into than anyone, naming the Moon Leah , because the Moon symbolized Leah in Scripture.

JFK invested more than anyone in his fixation with making it to the Moon , putting 180 billion into the Apollo program.

I jumped off three story building over my incarnate Moon Goddess Leah, six days before JFK'S hundredth birthday, experiencing more signs because of her, like her being the reason I know my surname is Jacob alternative, and wind up in Church with JFK plaque where he attended mass.
IMG_2022-05-13-14-40-33-505.jpg

Jumping off building over her though was destiny, because I moved into room seventeen as a result, the day 17 died and 17 were wounded, causing me to enshrine the victims, one being a Jew with name alternative for Leah, her Father with the tribe of Levi descendants of Leah, and Levi is an alternative for my name Matthew.

Levi is the surname for someone else who is Jewish from that state I pray to.

Well the Leah of the 17 dead, 17 being a number associated with Ghosts in Italy, I noticed she was killed in an Area of Florida from bullets, with the same name as the hospital Jacob Kennedy, and Leah the assassin were pronounced dead in, two days apart, linking my most important Leah holy ghost to the JFK assassination in some way.

For all those Jacob's and Leah's showing up at such a huge JFK conspiracy, is suspicious to me as having a deeper message, my surname being alternative for Jacob, my favorite female in real life having the Latin version of Lia, JFK'S brains blown out on first lady Jackie Leah, her birthday.

I feel it is a plan, a destiny, where Lee didn't choose to shoot him, but it was prefigured the scripture verse of a world going after beast with fatal headwound, whose wife and him had Jacob's names and his most important bride's name, to show Jacob is written all over their destiny to return with Jacob's anointing and authority, to fight with God and win, all receive their blessing by blessing Jacob, as Scripture says, those who curse him receive the Kennedy curse.

Jacob and Leah are the couple most resembling the Joker and his bride, with television identifying the bride of the Joker , with name "Harley" , which means "Hare's Leah", my Chinese Zodiac Hare, and Joker I most identify with Jacob, whose Father's name means "laughter"

If Jacob used his potential to get God to bless disobedience and rebellion, he could potentially use it to make everyone, including hell , blissful, laughing, entertained, and euphoric.

Jacob I would actually prefer as my Messiah, because he treated a woman like his Messiahs, and that was his secret.

Rebecca was the only person he respected or obeyed, choosing obedience to her over keeping God's rules, and Rebecca so loved him that she said "let the curse and punishment of your sins be on me , not you".

She said that before she put him up to steal what didn't belong to him. So, fervent was she in her love for her son, she sacrificed everything, welcoming curses directed at him on her instead.

She became his shield, secret, Messiah, and cheat code to being the most successful Hollywood bad guy, who can defeat and steal from God , and receive a blessing after violently abusing God in physical violence, with injury lasting all night with God.

He has the privilege that an almighty God who kills for less , in the same book, blesses Jacob, his favorite bad guy, for treating God like crap! It's very bizzare really.

Saint Louis De Montfort said it prefigures a privilege given to those who favor their heavenly Mothers over Heavenly Father, as Jacob and Rebecca rebelled together and were rewarded for it, Rebecca become his alternative Messiah, a separate path for the contender with God, the best model for people aspiring Antichrist objectives , they might as well look to the only example of a creature said to fight with God and win.

Those who hate God could still love Rebecca, who shows them how to properly defeat and disobey God, as Rebecca lead Jacob into disobedience , deception, rebellion, and theft, which was wise for him to listen to her "but

As cruel as God is, some one like Jacob can force God to stop bad prophecies, force him to be more nice, make forbidden things sacred, like Jacob did to receive blessings for sin, and fulfill the Scripture verse "the violent take Heaven by force" where a more generous distribution of grace forced to be given, and a man God blesses for fighting him like Jacob, anointed to defeat God, such a person could be the defender of those who are wronged by a God I find too cruel.

So, an Antichrist like that, I could see why earth would follow someone who is more kind than God, who shows signs of being able to overthrow God if God isn't being generous enough.

As Prophecy of Nineveh's destruction didn't turn out bad like promised, talk of the Antichrist being a bad guy who causes suffering, can be changed into some one whose only goal is to end suffering

Attachments

• 640px-Blason_Lassay-les-Châteaux_53.svg.png
    640px-Blason_Lassay-les-Châteaux_53.svg.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2022-05-19-09-07-49-161.jpg
    IMG_2022-05-19-09-07-49-161.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2022-04-09-18-05-30-962.jpg
    IMG_2022-04-09-18-05-30-962.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2022-05-14-22-02-42-665.jpg
    IMG_2022-05-14-22-02-42-665.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Sorry, I have to believe this insane stuff just to not be depressed.

It's a sickness, but there are multiple figures , whose names are alternatives for Jacob, accused of being the Antichrist.

One of them promised to return from death to head a greater nation, married to someone with Jacob's other bride Rachel's name.

Two Jacob's accused of being the Antichrist, married to a different name of two different brides of Jacob, one having 666 votes in a Democratic convention, the other reigning from the city of seven hills, where revelation says the beast reigns from the city of seven hills.

Two Jacobs with headwounds from bullets, believed to be Antichrists, with writings about their return from the dead, brought a whole bunch of insane coincidences, that make me feel some one is trying to tell me the Antichrist will be contender with God Jacob, a rebel against God whom God enables and blesses as his favored anointed, inspired bad guy.

Meaning he isn't actually a force God finds offensive, but God delights in , inspires, and enjoys .