• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

jesus's death..

Linus

sandy whitelinger said:
Good Golly Linus I had to read until the 5th page before anyone accurately answered the original question. how frustrating is that?
I would imagine that it would be quite so. However, it is good to know that some people (i.e. you) are dilligent enough to search for the truth. :)

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Yeah,

I too was amazed that it took until page five, and then most everyone ignored the truth. Go figure!

Jesus was the perfect lamb, without spot or blemish. He went through the same temptations that we did, but he loved God and us enough to not give in, even to dieing on a cross.

Those who don't think that this is "special", I would ask that you live the rest of the year without sinning (making one single mistake) and see how hard it is: I bet you won't outlast the day!