• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus walks the earth at this very moment...

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
drew22 said:
Yes.... i am saying that Maitreya of www.maitreya.org claims to be Jesus renincarnated. don`t believe me

`ye shall know them by their fruits` find out for you is it true

does Jesus walk the earth?

Have you got a vested interest in the site you quoted?

FFH

Veteran Member
"If any man shall say unto you, Lo! here is Christ, or there; believe him not".

Joseph Smith Inspired version
Matthew 24: 22-24

22- And again after the tribulation of those days which shall come upon Jerusalem, if any man shall say unto you, Lo! here is Christ, or there; believe him not.

23- For, in those days, there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elsect, who are the elect according to the covenant.

24- Behold, I speak these things unto you for the elect's sake.

King James version
Matthew 24: 23, 24

23- Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24- For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

FFH

Veteran Member
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cursed is Maitreya the evil mountain of power ![/FONT]​

maitrya.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Legend :[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1) Main vertical term, red circles, skip : + 24 552 : "Cursed is Maitreya the evil mountain of power !"[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2) Second diagonal term, green circles, skip : - 24 551 : "At the time of the mark, running out of the wickedness of the enemy / persecutor..."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3) Third horizontal term, black letters, skip : + 1 : "The brother who acts like an evil son"[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4) Fourth horizontal term, blue circles, skip : + 1 : "Fake brother !"[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5) Fifth horizontal term, purple circles, skip : + 1 : "Wicked David... !"[/FONT]

FFH

Veteran Member
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He threatened God; Maitreya.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
image002.jpg
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Legend :[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1) « He threatened God (Yah) : Maitreya”[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2) “And the Israelitish woman's son blasphemed the name of the LORD, and cursed...”[/FONT]

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Jesus does, indeed, walk the earth today...but he uses our feet and our legs, because we are the Body of Christ on earth.

Nope, this guy is definitely not Jesus Christ of Nazareth. "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through me." Jesus will NOT unify all religions and make them one path when he returns.

turk179

I smell something....
I know I am a little slow on this response but it's been a while since I have been here. By checking the web site that mister drew22 keeps tooting, I have realized that I must be related to Jesus. I too have viking genetics and my name is turk. Is this coincidence? I think not.:D :run:

joeboonda

Jesus did indeed exist, anyone who would deny this ignores the evidence. I do not know what other reason but the ressurection that would behoove Jews in Jerusalem to begin worshipping on Sunday instead of the Sabbath, or how men would ever die for something they knew to be a lie. It is true, Jesus is both in Heaven, at the right hand of God, preparing a place for us, and is in every believer through the Holy Spirit. It is true, that Christ will return just as he left, in the air, for all believers at the Rapture, as a thief in the night. But the 2nd Coming, when His feet split the Mount of Olives in two, will be as the lightning flashes across the sky, everyone will see it. Blessed are those who have trusted in Him now, and will come WITH Him at the 2nd Coming having died and are currently present with the Lord, or who are raptured before the Great Seven Year Tribulation.

Random

FFH has posted some boggling stuff on this thread. Could someone LDS explain if these diagrams, legends or whatever have any esoteric or scriptural meaning?

Bishka

Veteran Member
Godlike said:
FFH has posted some boggling stuff on this thread. Could someone LDS explain if these diagrams, legends or whatever have any esoteric or scriptural meaning?

It has nothing to do with LDS theology. This is FFH's little belief, and is not promoted within the LDS Church at all.

Random

beckysoup61 said:
It has nothing to do with LDS theology. This is FFH's little belief, and is not promoted within the LDS Church at all.

Thanks Beckysoup61, I had feared I'd missed something important in my studies of esoteric religious tracts. Phew...

adlemi

drew22 said:
does Jesus walk the earth?
Jesus does not only walk the earth but Jesus is besides every human beings, good or bad, Jesus walks with them at every point in time. Saying he is the reincarnation of Jesus is something out of the Truth that Jesus is teaching mankind today. Though the Lord uses men as conveyance of His teachings yesterday, today, and tomorrow, Jesus never at all teaches or intructs anyone to tell the people that he (men) is the incarnation of the Lord because the fame and glory will be placed by the people to him (men) instead of having it placed directly to the Lord God.