• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus, the latter days not his dispensation

omari

Job said he knew his redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth Job 19: 25; however many today have accepted Jesus to be that messiah of the final days, so they wait and look for his coming, but this is far from what the bible or even Jesus himself tells us.

Jesus said of truth, one will come after him and it is expedient for his disciples that he go away. He further said “for if I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of Judgement”. St. John 16:7-13

The revelation which God give to Jesus, to show unto John things which must shortly come to pass, John in that revelation said: “... I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with ... and God himself shall be with them, and be their God”. Rev. 21:3

The dispensation of God himself standing at the latter times upon the earth to restore all things, is not a new Doctrine- the bible tells us in the book Acts 3:21- the heavens must receive Jesus until the times of the restitution of all things. The times of restitution was spoken of God by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. Also “... all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days”. Acts 3:24

The dispensation of God in the latter days surrounds the restitution of all things.

- Open for a beautiful discussion-