• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus' Sacrifice

Grandliseur

it is if you planned it that way.

also known as suicide by cop, or assisted suicide.
God wanted a confrontation between Satan and his son, Christ Jesus. By Jesus permitting himself to be killed without submitting to Satan, he in fact conquered Satan. The Almighty God, the Father, resurrected Jesus and because of this killing, a ransom was now provided for all men while Satan knew he had lost and stood to be killed eventually. Death in this case was like any war. People die in wars; however, those who die for God get to live again.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
God wanted a confrontation between Satan and his son, Christ Jesus. By Jesus permitting himself to be killed without submitting to Satan, he in fact conquered Satan. The Almighty God, the Father, resurrected Jesus and because of this killing, a ransom was now provided for all men while Satan knew he had lost and stood to be killed eventually. Death in this case was like any war. People die in wars; however, those who die for God get to live again.
that was pretty good

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
neither Jesus nor Satan are responsible for someone's actions. the soul is responsible for it's actions.

everyone reaps what they sow. rev 22:12 tells you this. you are also told to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
that was pretty good

so jesus is the savior if someone else does the work? jesus can save someone from themselves?

Revelation 3:21
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.