• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus is not god

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
Hmm .. that's what 'terrorists' might claim..

It's important to know what Almighty God said and what He didn't !
Don't you think that I'm concerned with finding the truth .. believing the truth?

Taking verses from the Bible (or the Qur'an, for that matter), and repeating them 'parrot-fashion' without proper knowledge hasn't got much to do with what 'God says' ..
never a truer word spoke ...... Unless god spoke it ;)..... I jest

Muffled

Jesus in me
Hmm .. that's what 'terrorists' might claim..

It's important to know what Almighty God said and what He didn't !
Don't you think that I'm concerned with finding the truth .. believing the truth?

Taking verses from the Bible (or the Qur'an, for that matter), and repeating them 'parrot-fashion' without proper knowledge hasn't got much to do with what 'God says' ..

Anyone can claim it but I fulfill it.

I believe if you seek it with your whole heart, you will find it.

I beleive I do not do that.

mainliner

Anyone can claim it but I fulfill it.

I believe if you seek it with your whole heart, you will find it.

I beleive I do not do that.
you believe TOO much :)

are these solid facts in your mind or fictional believes?

MikeSavage

I know that most members debated that countless times and the debate is getting old, but actually I came through 2 verses in the bible that would explicitly say that Jesus peace be upon him was not god.

Numbers 23:19 God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

Acts 2:22 "Men of Israel listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you know."

Now there are many verses in the bible that do serve the same purpose, but I think these two would be enough for now and I would see how the discussion would progress.
Jesus is NOT God, but is called a god in Genesis. He is not called God, but a god. God is Jehovah, Jesus is His son. Holy spirit is God's active force used for creating, miracles, inspiration, teaching, and so on. There is NO trinity. That has always been a pagan belief that was added to so called Christianity in about 325 a.d. by Constantine.

Muffled

Jesus in me
you believe TOO much :)

are these solid facts in your mind or fictional believes?
I believe the evidence is solid and factual.

I believe you believe that but I don't believe you have facts to back it up. Think about the words "too much." How does one know what is enough and what is too much? Did God say so or is this your own concept?

Muffled

Jesus in me
Jesus is NOT God, but is called a god in Genesis. He is not called God, but a god. God is Jehovah, Jesus is His son. Holy spirit is God's active force used for creating, miracles, inspiration, teaching, and so on. There is NO trinity. That has always been a pagan belief that was added to so called Christianity in about 325 a.d. by Constantine.

I beleive this is JW tripe 101.

I beleive no-one has ever been able to prove that pigs ears make good pocket books and none of the above has eveer been proven either.

MikeSavage

I beleive this is JW tripe 101.

I beleive no-one has ever been able to prove that pigs ears make good pocket books and none of the above has eveer been proven either.
Since JW tripe doesn't exist, except maybe in your mind, then your postulation is not true. What I posted is truth, whether you choose to acknowledge it, or whether you choose to acknowledge the teachings of your false religion. It makes no difference, the facts, and God's word do not change.

mainliner

I believe the evidence is solid and factual.

I believe you believe that but I don't believe you have facts to back it up. Think about the words "too much." How does one know what is enough and what is too much? Did God say so or is this your own concept?
im sorry i forgot what we was talking about :)

if your going to revive an old conversation...... Atleast give me a hint as to what i said :)

Muffled

Jesus in me
Since JW tripe doesn't exist, except maybe in your mind, then your postulation is not true. What I posted is truth, whether you choose to acknowledge it, or whether you choose to acknowledge the teachings of your false religion. It makes no difference, the facts, and God's word do not change.

I believe JW's always say that but they can never prove it and you didn't even try.

I believe this is a JW belief that has no basis in fact.

MikeSavage

I believe JW's always say that but they can never prove it and you didn't even try.

I believe this is a JW belief that has no basis in fact.
Muffled;
There is NO belief that God's witnesses believe, that is NOT scriptural. They believe ONLY what the scriptures say. What God says. Your failure to know that, and your failure to discern what the scriptures truly say is a clear indication that God doesn't see within you, an honest heart, and therefore does not unveil the meaning of His inspired word. Look it up, He said that's how it works. Satan obfuscates the meaning, God unveils it using holy spirit, if He seed you have an honest heart. No honest heart, no understanding, you are left with interpreting (guessing) their meaning. God said "does not interpretation belong only to me?" Revelation, in the last couple paragraphs, says that anyone adding to or taking away from any prophecy of scripture is God's ENEMY. Interpreting is doing exactly that. Adding to or taking away, because you don't actually know what He intended to say, by GUESSING.